Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SERVICE DOWNTIME: Friday, 10/17, 05:45 EST

Just a note:

The site will be down starting around 5:45am this Friday so I can upgrade vBulletin. I can't give a specific ETA, but I'm hoping it will be done by 7:30.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Originally posted by Steven Edwards
    Just a note:

The site will be down starting around 5:45am this Friday so I can upgrade vBulletin. I can't give a specific ETA, but I'm hoping it will be done by 7:30.
    Oh come on Steven .. get up earler and work harder!

THanks for all the work you do to allow us to bicker here on a daily basis.

William

... rolling since 1989

BE NICE!It's free

P.S. ~ I have "handicapabilities"

TWITTER: @MacBerry

Comment

Originally posted by wheelchairTITAN
      Oh come on Steven .. get up earler and work harder!
      If I could get to the computer earlier, I'd do it.
      ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Excellent! Can you give us a preview of what changes we can expect?

Comment

See this thread for info on the new features. (Friends! Photo galleries! Public messaging! Tags!)

Since we're getting a lot of spammer registrations, I may enable the new features one at a time and see how it affects the spammer handling system we have in place here. It will probably need to be updated to account for the new avenues available for spammers to spam.

Comment

I'm sorry but that's not a good time for me. How about Sat.?
            http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Comment

So demanding!

Comment

Just a note:

thanks for your hard work.

Comment

Thanks Steven!

Comment

See this thread for info on the new features. (Friends! Photo galleries! Public messaging! Tags!)

Since we're getting a lot of spammer registrations, I may enable the new features one at a time and see how it affects the spammer handling system we have in place here. It will probably need to be updated to account for the new avenues available for spammers to spam.
                    Fantastic! I looked at the link, and I especially like the look of the tags and groups facility.

Cheers Steven!

Comment

Good night, everyone!

Comment

Welcome back!

The main page isn't working and the navbar needs updating, but the software is upgraded.

I can fix those while the site's running, so I'm turning this back on. If you encounter any errors, post them here.

Comment

Wow, great new features to play with! Thanks to Steven and all the great admins and mods here at CC!

Comment

Some profile info seems to have vanished...

Comment

I just clicked on mine and Zero's names, and there's no avatar, profile pic or personal info there any more.
                              Or is this part of the update?

Drat, won't let me edit my previous post, either.

Comment

Working...
                              X