No announcement yet.

SERVICE DOWNTIME: Friday, 10/17, 05:45 EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to CC today? I couldn't get the site to come up at all for hours earlier today - I kept getting server error messages.

Then I saw on Apparelyzed that CC had a hard disc failure. How does Simon know that?

Comment

There was no hard drive failure. The server needed to be rebooted.
      ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Edwards View Post
        Oops. I've just checked and the Apparelyzed post was from back in April. Sorry about that.

Thanks for explaining what was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Edwards View Post
          But you had to use all the day...
          TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

New feature

I sometimes have double posted in the past ..... (or triple, or more) when my computer makes it look like the post didn;t happen, so I click post again.

Well I just had that happen again ..... buy look what popped up .... I think it might be meant for spam, but it will help with the hiccups too!
            T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

There may be a bit of downtime tomorrow between 10:00-10:30 to help diagnose what went wrong over the weekend. If any occurs, it shouldn't last long.
              ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

So far so good with the new gizmos...jus one thing.How do you add an album? What the heck is it? Is it music? I can add my own tunes? Thatd be cool.....

Comment

Working...
                X