No announcement yet.

SERVICE DOWNTIME: Friday, 10/17, 05:45 EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steven, do any of the changes made effect the AV chatroom? I used to be able to get voice to work but can't now. No settings on my side has changed. I did hear voices intermittently, but no audio going out. I think most had trouble with audio in some form or another.

Comment

It's been a few days and the main page is still not back so I thought I'd ask about it. I liked the main page because I could occansionally load it and look at active topics. I don't like to load each forum and look through the list to see what is new. Will that page come back?
      Andrew

Comment

SouLSCREAM, you can use the newposts or quicklinks on the blue tool bar, it will bring up new post, or today's posts. That's what I do.
        T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Originally posted by sjean423 View Post
          SouLSCREAM, you can use the newposts or quicklinks on the blue tool bar, it will bring up new post, or today's posts. That's what I do.
          Cool, thanks!
          Andrew

Comment

I also liked the main page where you could see who was in flash chat.

Comment

Patience, my pretties , the Home page will be back in due time.
              ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Edwards View Post
                Patience, my pretties , the Home page will be back in due time.

Good news, thanks!
                Andrew

Comment

For those who want it: fixing the Main page is on the agenda for tomorrow. Hopefully it will be working by tomorrow evening.

chick, the upgrade didn't affect A/V Chat. That's a service provided and controlled entirely by UserPlane.
                  ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Thanks Steven, I like the updates. Upgrading existing, well used sites always cause pain, I've done it many times.
                    C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

Comment

is anyone having problems signing in?...it takes me twice signing in to get in...it doesn't allow me in the first time...

Comment

Home is back.

Harley-lynn, try refreshing the page (with Ctrl+F5) after logging in the first time and see if that helps.

Comment

Hi Steven, thanks for all your hard work with this upgrade, looks like people are enjoying the new features.

I have a question about the personal photo albums. It looks like the images are limited to 600x600 resolution, is this correct? That seems kind of small. I understand we might need to limit disk space, but image attachments in posts aren't limited to this resolution. Is it possible to increase the limit?

Comment

I'll look into increasing the allowed dimensions, but the max file size (in albums) will probably need to stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Edwards View Post
                              chick, the upgrade didn't affect A/V Chat. That's a service provided and controlled entirely by UserPlane.
                              and.. how does that link that help me and my audio not working JUST in av chat??

Comment

Originally posted by chick View Post
                                and.. how does that link that help me and my audio not working JUST in av chat??
                                They have a Contact link.

Zero, I updated the allowed picture dimensions to 1000x1000.

Comment

Working...
                                X