X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a no Caps filter on CC?

No screaming in Care Cure?
    And the truth shall set you free.

Only in very short message I've noticed this.

Comment

Am I very stupid for not understanding what this thread is about?

Comment

WHEN PEOPLE TYPE IN CAPS IT'S LIKE HAVING SOMEONE SCREAM IN YOUR FACE.

It's a little irritating to some. NoDecafPlz is wondering about the filter that can block posting in all Caps, I believe.

Comment

Oh...thanks.

I never knew such filters existed.

Comment

AFTER A BIT OF TESTING... YES, CARECURE HAS A CAPS FILTER, BUT IT SEEMS TO ONLY BE ACTIVATED IF EVERY SINGLE LETTER IS IN CAPS.

anti-capsfilter line
            Don't anthropomorphise computers. They hate that.

Comment

Well...that Is Nice To Know About The Caps Filter...
              Can You Hear Me Now!...lmao...:d

Comment

We also need to be a little tolerant of this given that some people here 1) don't know internet "rules" (but can learn) and 2) some who keyboard with limited hand function have difficulty using the shift key appropriately.

I find the people who Capitalized Every Word much more irritating than those who type all in caps.

(KLD)
                The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Yeah, and sometimes for some reason they can't help but posting Every Word In Caps. I've seen it happen to a few people on different forums. Someone with tech knowledge could probably tell us why that happens.

Comment

I Typed This In In All Caps

edited to add:

^^^ If you type it in in all caps, the filter changes it lower case, with a cap as the 1st letter.
                    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

So Joe, who were you trying to yell at?
                      www.cawvsports.org
                      The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
                      We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

Originally posted by Aly
                        So Joe, who were you trying to yell at?
                        YOU!

And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

I CAN DEAL WITH ALL CAPS MUCH BETTER Than Trying To Read Posts Written Like This oR wOrSe ArE tHe PoStS sOmEtImEs WrItTeN lIkE tHiS oN oThEr SiTeS.

O, EYE 4GOT TEXTTALK, 2.

EVERY1'S a Critic These dAyS, eH?

Comment

I've seen this take effect at the same time on other forums using this software.
                            Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by NoDecafPlz
                              YOU!

How did I know you were going to say me. Just that smart I guess
                              www.cawvsports.org
                              The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
                              We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

Working...
                              X