Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump.

Comment

great thread, thanks for the info. I'm calling too!

Comment

I grew up in Wisconsin and will be back there the end of the month looking for a summer apartment for retirement. I still consider myself a constituent since my folks still live there. I called both Senators Kohl and Feingold's staffers--Nicole Brown, 202-224-5653 for Sen Kohl and Trisha Schmidt, 202-224-5323 for Sen Feingold. Could a few full year residents call them too? With the new VA SCI center in Milwaukee this could attract human trials if they are aware of any cure based networks. Wisconsin has care programs for vets.
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Hi everybody! I am for the first time here. How are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Sue Pendleton
            I grew up in Wisconsin and will be back there the end of the month looking for a summer apartment for retirement. I still consider myself a constituent since my folks still live there. I called both Senators Kohl and Feingold's staffers--Nicole Brown, 202-224-5653 for Sen Kohl and Trisha Schmidt, 202-224-5323 for Sen Feingold. Could a few full year residents call them too? With the new VA SCI center in Milwaukee this could attract human trials if they are aware of any cure based networks. Wisconsin has care programs for vets.
            Spoke at length with Trisha Schmidt at Senator Feingold's office. The senator has read the legislation but does not support new spending that is not off set elsewhere. If someone in Wisconsin has numbers of people with an SCI that are on Medicaid and what that costs the state he may vote for an amended bill for cure research. But Wisconsin already has some good care programs..
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

I received a long letter back from Olympia Snowe ME, yesterday, stating that she is now a cosponsor of the CRPA
              "I'm lost. I'm no guide, but I'm by your side." - Pearl Jam

"It decomposes, mendicant, therefore, truly, one calls this the world." -- Loka Sutta

Comment

Originally posted by Saorsa
                I received a long letter back from Olympia Snowe ME, yesterday, stating that she is now a cosponsor of the CRPA
                WTG!!!!!!!!!! I always pegged her as an intelligent type.

Comment

Working...
                X