Changing Dynamics in Spinal Cord Injury Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing Dynamics in Spinal Cord Injury Care

Watch the latest episode of Onward with Scott Chesney, where Erica Coulston, Co-Founder and President of Walk the Line, shares her journey with #spinalcordinjury as a C6/7 quadriplegic. Erica also discusses Walk the Line’s priorities and most promising initiatives and conveys why she is excited about #spinalstimulation for herself and others living with paralysis. About ONWARD ONWARD is a medical technology company creating innovative therapies to restore movement, independence, and health in people with spinal cord injuries. ONWARD’s work builds on more than a decade of basic science and preclinical research conducted at the world’s leading neuroscience laboratories. ONWARD’s ARC Therapy, which can be delivered by implantable (ARCIM) or external (ARCEX) systems, is designed to deliver targeted, programmed spinal cord stimulation to restore movement and other functions in people with spinal cord injury, ultimately improving their quality of life. ONWARD has received three Breakthrough Device Designations from the FDA encompassing both ARCIM and ARCEX. The Company’s first FDA pivotal trial, called Up-LIFT, completed enrollment in December 2021 with 65 subjects worldwide. It recently completed the first-in-human use of its ARC-IM neurostimulator in May 2022.

https://youtu.be/0Um3sRDCf3M
    "Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

-Christopher Reeve on his Paralysis

Thank you CWO
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

My thanks as well. i appreciate your consistent sharing of interesting research.

Comment

Working...
      X