X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one...

awe...............

Comment

The bottom of a canyon in the Navajo Nation.

Comment

Wow ala...awesome.........

A two week old baby elephant, which was born in an elephant orphanage, where both his parents live, is seen with his mother in Pinnawala, about 70 Kilometers (44 miles) north east of Colombo, Sri Lanka, Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2008.
        (AP Photo/Gemunu

Comment

Wise, that bat photo is tough,

ala, the canyon shot is cool as hell, but the thing that makes me flash back is the dog with the pants and shirt on ..I used to dress my german sheperd up and me and my best friend would ride our bikes 3-4 miles to the store and ol' Rex would tag along all dressed up and proud as hell. ppl would see him and point and laugh..thanks for the memories

Comment

Originally posted by darrel
            Wise, that bat photo is tough,

ala, the canyon shot is cool as hell, but the thing that makes me flash back is the dog with the pants and shirt on ..I used to dress my german sheperd up and me and my best friend would ride our bikes 3-4 miles to the store and ol' Rex would tag along all dressed up and proud as hell. ppl would see him and point and laugh..thanks for the memories
            Yes, I use to collect and study those critters. They have the most incredible memories.

A friend recently brought her wonderful dog to the lab (a Portuguese flat-coated retriever), dressed in a superdog suit. Christopher Reeve's mother was there and the dog went up to her and put his head on her lap. Wish that I had a picture. Guess that words have to do.

Wise.

Comment

Fascinating collection of ice caves:

unusual ice formations:

Raven
              Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. ~Victor Hugo~

A warrior is not one who always wins,
              but one who keeps on fighting to the end ~ Unknown ~

Comment

http://www.rivelazioni.com/wallpaper...lazioni-01.jpg

Comment

The frilled shark near Japan 2007.

Comment

World's Ugliest Cat

Comment

"So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Comment

1GB 20 years ago vs. 1GB today.
                        "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Comment

Originally posted by ala
                          The frilled shark near Japan 2007.

whoa what is it called?????

Comment

that shark is cool. Mike , that thing looks like a time machine lol
                            oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Imight
                              whoa what is it called?????
                              It's just called a "frilled shark" like I posted. Chlamydoselachus anguineus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frilled_shark

Comment

made with ball point pens.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...70&ito=newsnow

Comment

Working...
                                X