Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey - Looking for People with Spinal Cord Injury Who Have a Colostomy

Hi

I would appreciate your help with a small project that I am working on.

I recently had a colostomy procedure and was planning to write a short article to possibly help others who might be considering a colostomy. In getting my thoughts together I realized that it would be more interesting if I include the viewpoints of others. Since I have a background in research/analysis, it is pretty easy for me to throw a survey together. So, if you could take 10 minutes to complete this survey and forward the url to anyone else you know who has an SCI and a colostomy, I would sincerely appreciate it.

https://goo.gl/itASeh

Note that the survey responses are confidential. I'll post a link to the results and the article in the forum once completed.

Thank you!

Originally posted by HockeyFan View Post
    Hi

I would appreciate your help with a small project that I am working on.

I recently had a colostomy procedure and was planning to write a short article to possibly help others who might be considering a colostomy. In getting my thoughts together I realized that it would be more interesting if I include the viewpoints of others. Since I have a background in thetermpapers research/analysis, it is pretty easy for me to throw a survey together. So, if you could take 10 minutes to complete this survey and forward the url to anyone else you know who has an SCI and a colostomy, I would sincerely appreciate it.

https://goo.gl/itASeh

Note that the survey responses are confidential. I'll post a link to the results and the article in the forum once completed.

Thank you!
    Hello,
    What were the results of your project? Is it possible that you could share them here? I asked the SCIRE Project team for help with my survey (I will post it here later in a new topic), but I need more materials on colostomy in patients with severe bowel dysfunction after a spinal cord injury.

Comment

Working...
    X