Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed with project about mobility devices

Hi everyone,

I am a disabled Rehabilitation Psychology student at the University of Nottingham. For my MSc project, I am looking at how people feel their assistive mobility devices affect their well-being.

If you have a physical disability, and use a mobility aid (e.g. wheelchair, scooter, frame etc), I'd really appreciate your help filling in a quick 10 minute survey using the link below*:
    https://nottingham.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/assistive-mobility-d?

Hopefully understanding more about how mobility aids impact well-being can help improve experiences for users.

Taking part is voluntary, but your contribution would be really helpful and all responses would be completely anonymous. You may find details about the study's ethical approval and who to contact with questions/complaints by following the link.

If you know anyone else who might be interested in taking part, please pass the link on to them.

Thank you for your help.

Rachel

* Please note that I aim to close the link before the end of July

Completed

Comment

Please include the required information below:

In order to post surveys/research studies please include information on the name of the university or college, the contact information for the Human Subjects or Institutional Review Board which approved this research study (and this method of recruiting subjects) and to which complaints about the study may be reported, and the name(s) of the researcher(s).
      (KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

That info is given when you click on the link.

Comment

Working...
        X