Swimwear Preferences Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swimwear Preferences Survey

Hi this is for all the women out there! Please take 5 minutes to give your opinion about swimsuit preferences. Your opinions are absolutely confidential and very much appreciated. By compiling your thoughts a more accessible swim line will be created. I myself suffer from Multiple Sclerosis and realize that the swim wear available now isn't created with wheelchair users in mind. My thought would be to create a line that can be used by all women with various abilities.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QTNWJW2

For what purpose are you doing this survey? How will women's privacy be protected if they take this survey? This is suspicious as a first post on our forums.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

It shouldn't be suspicious as I've explained what my intention is with getting opinions. It's completely anonymous and general. I just wanted a chance to survey people like me who don't necessarily get a chance to be really heard, about issues surrounding disability. I need as many surveys completed to accomplish what I know, will be positive and advantageous to all women!

Comment

Working...
      X