No announcement yet.

SURVEY to explore quality of life and sexual satisfaction in individuals w/SCI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SURVEY to explore quality of life and sexual satisfaction in individuals w/SCI

My colleagues and I are occupational therapy students conducting research on various components related to romantic relationships among individuals with a spinal cord injury (SCI). We would greatly appreciate if you could participate in our short survey. Participants must be currently OR previously involved in an intimate relationship while living with a SCI. Through participating, you will be entered to win a $20 visa gift card!

Thank you for your contribution to occupational therapy and SCI research!

Click here to access survey

Survey to explore quality of life, romantic relationships, and sexual satisfaction.

Hello, my colleagues and I are occupational therapy students conducting research on various components related to romantic relationships among individuals with a spinal cord injury (SCI). We would greatly appreciate if you could take our short survey, and share the link, if you have a SCI and are currently in OR have previously been involved in a romantic relationship. All participants will be entered to win a $20 visa gift card!
    Thank you for your contribution to occupational therapy and SCI research!
    Click here to access survey

Comment

Working...
    X