Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Survey for my thesis project on persons with disabilities and their use of computers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Survey for my thesis project on persons with disabilities and their use of computers

Hey all. I am working on my thesis where I want to investigate disabilities that interfere with your daily use of computer and other electronic devices and order in handle that interference,do you use a custom or specialized controller/s (Eye/head tracking, voice recognition or some other kind of modified mouse/keyboard/controller setup )?

Link to the Survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rhT...VF4cI/viewform

The survey should take around 10 min to do.

I am really grateful if any of you take the time to do this survey.

We require that you include your educational institution & IRB approval & contact information on such requests, or recommend that our members not participate for their own protection.

KLD
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Emeth,

Was the survey completed here or elsewhere? Is it something that you can share with the forum or with me?

I am a developer making software for hands-free computer accessibility by means of head tracking and facial expression detection (such as smiles) via a webcam. Therefore I am curious.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X