Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Survey for fellow member senior pharmacy school project! Please help $100 giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Survey for fellow member senior pharmacy school project! Please help $100 giveaway!

Hello,

My name is Zack Morris and I am a P4 trying to complete my senior project for pharmacy school. I am a T2 paraplegic and wanted to develop my project on something that would benefit others in my current situation. I am surveying individuals with a spinal cord injury to assess their knowledge on management of urinary tract infections including risk factors, signs and symptoms, prevention and treatment. Below is the link for you to access the online survey that should take less than 15 minutes to complete. Your participation is greatly appreciated and you will have three chances to receive a $100 gift card for you participation! I need to survey at least 100 people to provide an accurate project so please spread the word. Thank you for your help!

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=eqjm175tite4vao17201

Completed, I wish you well with your project.

Comment

Thank you so much for your participation!

Comment

Quick survey, I took it...
        Don - Grad Student Emeritus
        T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Comment

Done.

Comment

Done!

Comment

Finished it!
              C4/5 incomplete, 17 years since injury

"The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” - Carlos Castaneda

"We live not alone but chained to a creature of a different kingdom: our body." - Marcel Proust

Comment

Done!
                "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Done!

Comment

Done.......

Comment

I tried to take the survey but can't complete it without providing false information, e.g. saying that I took at least one of the medications listed even though I didn't. Question 9 needs to include an option that reads "I didn't take any medications to treat a UTI in the past year."
                      It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Comment

Thanks! I included a box with the answer "none."

Comment

I couldn't take it because I don't cath

Comment

Done, but wasn't Zack Morris in Saved by the Bell? lol
                            Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Done!
                              Www.rachellefriedman.com

Follow me on Facebook at
                              www.facebook.com/rachelleandchris

Follow me on twitter at
                              www.twitter.com/followrachelle

Www.wheelstrong.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X