Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Recommendations - should I go see...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I saw "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly tonight. I loved it and cried for about 40 minutes of the film. The tears were about the beauty and wonder of life, things that this film conveys in spades.

In the last five years, I've seen only one other film that moved me as much, Pedro Almodovar's "Talk to Her."

Anyway, I recommend TDB&TB and the book is equally incredible.

John
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Comment

Originally posted by john smith
      My wife and I saw "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly tonight. I loved it and cried for about 40 minutes of the film. The tears were about the beauty and wonder of life, things that this film conveys in spades.

In the last five years, I've seen only one other film that moved me as much, Pedro Almodovar's "Talk to Her."

Anyway, I recommend TDB&TB and the book is equally incredible.

John
      Isn't Diving Bell absolutely AMAZING???? I left the theatre thinking about it sooo much...I'm not much of a reader but I SOOOO want to read Jean Do Bauby's book now....

You've already read the book? If so, I think I'll have to e-mail you some of my questions, they might be answered in the book.....
      'Chelle
      L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Comment

Working...
      X