Dexter on SHO or TMN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter on SHO or TMN

Anyone else seen this show? I absolutely love it! Completely addicted! Forensics technician for Miami Metro Police Dept, also a serial killer. You can catch all the episodes on Demand.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Yeah we like that show, he's a weird duck alright. A real anti-hero.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Someone else was telling me about the series. There is a book out called "Darkly Dreaming Dexter", which the show is based on. I've only seen parts of an episode and Dexter appears to be one sick individual.
      http://www.amazon.com/Darkly-Dreamin.../dp/038551123X

Does anyone like one of Showtime's other series, "Weeds"?

Comment

Originally posted by doingtimeonmyass
        Dexter appears to be one sick individual.
        I know! It's great, lol! I just ordered the books because I can't wait to see how it turns out.
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

Can't watch it, it's not on my thyroid viewing diet. And it's really aggravating!
          Blog:
          Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

I like this show a lot. I can't wait til 10 on Sundays.

Comment

So Season 2 ...

Last night's 'An Inconvenient Lie' was the best episode of Season 2 yet ..

I am loving this new character Lila! Wonder if Dexter will end up putting her down .. or if she has anything going on in her life besides attending NA meetings. When Dex was up there confessing his sins (somewhat) near the end, I thought that was some of the best writing and acting yet. I was totally gripped.

Dexter's world is unravelling. He *is* connected. See how he plunged the knife into that car salesman after he called his girlfriend a C U Next Tuesday?

And Doakes .. that left me perplexed. He said he knew that Dexter was connected to the Ice Truck Killer ... then he's satisfied that he's just an addict and that explains away the sly behaviour? That storyline isn't over yet ...

Someone on another message board came up with a good theory that Maria was seeing Pascal's fiance .. but I don't see that at all. Not yet anyway. Thoughts?

Comment

dexter is cool...a serial killer killer...finally a tv show with a truly unique character and story...originalty in tv and movies is so rare nowadays...

Comment

I am totally addicted to Dexter. I love the little smirk smile, the total devotion to his mission of offing the bad guys. With the stalking that Doakes is doing these days it is hard to decide who is the bigger psychopath. The writing is superb. I haven't rooted for a villian since "Tony Soprano and tha boys" last graced the tube.

Comment

I caught season one on DVD and it's got this quirky twisted appeal. It really reminds me of American Psycho. It's probably not on my top pick of shows, but it does provide some good entertainment.
                    Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer
                      Last night's 'An Inconvenient Lie' was the best episode of Season 2 yet ..
                      Aaaahhh, my eyes! <must quit reading> I have it taped and am gonna watch it tonight.

We like Dexter a lot, more twists and turns in the writing keeps you on your toes.
                      "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

I've seen parts of it... I should start watching it since I really liked Micheal C. Hall in Six Feet Under.
                        www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

ck - you won't be disappointed I assure you! Besides, I'd have someone else to discuss episodes with .. the more the merrier! lol

Kinda feel icky liking a serial killer though ... lol ...

Comment

Lynnifer, it's that little smirk he has.......sort of like he is letting you in on his secret, which is downright seductive, despite his serial killer status.

Comment

That was probably one of the best episodes ever. Finally another "Dark Passenger". It will be very interesting to see how that story unfolds. I'm wondering if Lila has killed people in the past, what kind of measures has she taken not to get caught. She could be a nice devilish playmate for soulless Dexter . I'm just hoping her past doesn't come back and drag Dexter down with her.

Since she wasn't raised with the code of Harry I can easily see how she could pick up victims from NA meetings and do them in with drugs. An overdosed addict probably wouldn't raise too much suspicion.

About the car salesman, what other movies has he played in? I know I've seen him before but I can't think of where.

Comment

Working...
                              X