No announcement yet.

Dexter on SHO or TMN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont have showtime and have to watch dexter at my bf's house...he's out of town next weekend and i can't get in by myself (inaccessible) ill have to wait longer for the season finale! yikes...
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

Comment

dexter is the best, well its neck n neck w/ house
      Many Blessings,
      Josh

So we can say with confidence, The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?" Hebrew13:6

Comment

OMG ... OMG! Alright who else saw tonight's Dexter episode?! I freaked! That was the best episode since the Season 1 finale ... THE BEST!

I certainly didn't see that one coming ...
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

I wait for it to come out on DVD. The same goes for entourage and weeds. And the one with the guy from the X-Files. Love those shows.

Comment

I know, who would have ever thought that she was the shooter. That and a very end of this episode left me speechless. Show time is worth getting just for the shows and then you get a bonus of not having to rent all those movies.
            C-5/6, 7-9-2000
            Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Comment

I LOVE IT!
              We download all the seasons. My roommate got me hooked.
              Injured:10-16-04
              C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
              Blog:
              http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
              Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
              Progress:
              http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
              My drawings:
              http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Comment

Great Season!! John Lithgow is superb..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

This is the most amazing show on cable, or anywhere as far as I am concerned. I don't want to give anything away to people who haven't seen this weeks episode, but when she opens the door and sees him standing there my jaw nearly dropped because of what she said to him. I did NOT see this one coming at all. I want it to be next Sunday already! I can barely stand the suspense!!

Comment

I know right!?! I thought the shooter was going to come from left field and be Mazuka ... just got that vibe for some reason.
                    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff View Post
                      Great Season!! John Lithgow is superb..
                      I agree.

Except for being a serial killer Dexter is so cool. Watching him drag Trinity across the floor, into the kitchen, and slamming the door was intense.
                      In the Dexter novels, Deb finds out that Dexter is a serial killer and so the story goes. I'd like to see something like that play out in the show eventually, but don't think it's possible. If she's having such a hard time with the father's infidelity, she'd go insane with that information.

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                        I know right!?! I thought the shooter was going to come from left field and be Mazuka ... just got that vibe for some reason.
                        I have a new appreciation for Mazuka this season. He may be a nut thrown in for comic relief, but he's a good friend.

Comment

I've always liked Mazuka. He's the sweetest guy behind that potty mouth. I don't like the Angel/ Laguerta relationship... it's boring as Hell. Every episode my hate for Rita grows just a little more... I just can't. stand. her. anymore! And Jeez! How many times can reporter chick show her tits in a season!

I've liked this season more than the last one, mostly because of John Lithgow. How uncomfortable was dinner last night? What a screwed up family!

Dexter has really been losing his 'professional' edge this season. He's making all these stupid mistakes and I find it unsettling and sometimes unbelievable. What happened to the calculating, impeccable serial killer we all knew and loved?
                          Last edited by christopher; 24 Nov 2009, 1:49 PM.
                          www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Christopher,
                            I am right there with you about Rita. I can't stand her. She actually makes my skin crawl. She is about as sexy as a wet mop, so everytime she tries to get Dexter in the sack I want to practically yell "run Dexter, run....."

Comment

Lets everybody be careful on what we give away. A lot of people haven't seen it yet and plan on watching the DVD when it comes out or maybe catching it On Demand.
                              Christopher, you may want to edit what you wrote so people don't know what's going on.
                              C-5/6, 7-9-2000
                              Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Comment

If my sources are correct (gawd so I have nothing better to do???) Rita *might* not make it past the end of this season. I've read that 'Dexter will never be the same again.' Only 3 more episodes!

Comment

Working...
                                X