No announcement yet.

Dexter on SHO or TMN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Deb was kind of funny looking and too skinny in the beginning, but her potty mouth has grown on me. And she loves sex. I liked Rita in the beginning but her willowy-ness is getting old. The whole issues with junkies thing kind of turned me off. And Lila... I'm too smart to let myself get near a 'fire' like that lol.
    www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Originally posted by RehabRhino
      Lila! homely?! Are you mixing them up? Lila is the psychotic Brit you know.
      Nope.. I think the turnoff is that she drives a ragtop Jeep? and Casper the Ghost has a better tan. Looks like the ITK has strung her up and drained her blood. Atleast she (Lila) has run a brush thru her hair tho'. Oh yeah, her accent is annoying. j/k.

Debs - hot but built strangely like a male long distance runner.
      Now that's funny.. and true. No shape at all.. like a 2x4.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Looks like Dexter is coming to CBS on Feb. 17th... this being the result of the writer's strike.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/843/843788p1.html

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

I wonder what Rehab Rhino thought of our 'Deus ex Vagina'?
          www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Oh yeeaaah baabee! Season 3 Episode 1 leaked online!!! I read that it's really, really good with a twist!!

Anxiously awaiting download.
            Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

It is.
              www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Thanks, lynnifer. I got it this morning.

Chris, did yours have French subtitles in it to?

I had forgotten just how cute Rita was. She is so much better than the English chick last season, although I do dig accents. So the new season must be starting pretty soon, huh?

Comment

Mine had subtitles too. David is getting really good at fooling around with video and was able to remove the subtitles before I watched it.

The last 30 seconds - Yikes!!!!

It starts on Showtime September 28th.
                  Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

French subtitles? Really??? My caregivers gonna flip out!

I know I'll catch shit for this, but I can't stand Rita anymore. She's hot but ugh. Too cutesy. Still lovin Deb though. I think she needs to get it on with that Asian IA girl. THAT would be hot!
                    Last edited by christopher; 10 Sep 2008, 9:56 PM.
                    www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Deb Deb Deb, why did you cut your hair? Still beats Rita hands down though.

Comment

My wife told me she read that the actors that play Dexter and Deb are dating in real life.

Deb is cool not holding a grudge against Angel after getting bumped off the case. What's up with the weirdness between the Lt. and Angel?

Comment

I read that as well!

I think Lt LaGuerta is looking for control over EVERYTHING and Angel is in the way and some'thing' to be 'dealt with'. I also thinks she doesn't feel she's part of the group anymore ...

I say right now she buys it this season after she puts two and two together about Dexter.

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer
                            I say right now she buys it this season after she puts two and two together about Dexter.
                            That's quite an assertion. Do you think Dexter would deliberately kill an innocent thus breaking the code of Harry once again? Now that he is becoming more "human" he seems to be relaxing his ways.

Comment

lynnifer,

What do you think so far about this season? It's kind of weird. I did like however how Dexter dealt with the pedophile in the last episode.

Comment

I agree ... weird to introduce a new serial in the 2nd or 3rd episode ... who apparently likes skin! Reminds me of the skin suit in Silence of the Lambs .... eeesh. I remember reading a spoiler about this season with Jimmy Smits ... that relationship gets deeper/more dangerous/weirder.

I wonder if Rita will have the baby by seasons' end or will we have to wait? It's still a great show!

Comment

Working...
                                X