Dexter on SHO or TMN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lynnifer
    I had to watch this week's episode a day later because of work ... but ...

There must be more to Gabriel too .. or was he a story-filler? lol I thought Lundy was the 'father-figure' to Debra!?
    The family that plays together, stays together

Too me, dexters face showed he knew something was up.. He has also been suspicious of Lila for knowing him too well, say like another killer might.

Comment

Lila .. calling Jimenez .. didn't see that one coming! Dexter's interview with Special Agent Lundy!?! Breaking into Rita's house!?!? DOAKES finding the blood slides!!! Anyone see the look on Debra's face when Lundy and Bautista confirmed it was someone within ... mark my words: SHE KNOWS. You gotta love some of the lines in this show .. "A gross, English titty vampire." LMAO!!!

The last ten minutes of this episode had me feeling like I had to pee I was so scared and tense! I can't wait for next week!!!
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

My predictions:

1. Lila will threaten Rita and the kids so Dexter will kill her in the end.

2. Although Doakes is a huge threat to Dexter, Dexter still cannot kill him if he follows the code of Harry. Somehow I see Doakes taking the fall for the Bay Harbor Butcher with the glass slides as evidence.

I like the way Deborah pissed off Lila when she came looking for Dexter at the station.

Comment

For awhile there I thought a show would never get its hooks into me the way The Soprano's did, but wow oh wow, Dexter is one amazing show. The scene where Dexter tells Lila that if she doesn't leave him alone she "will see the monster" made my hairs stand on end!

Comment

They don't play the preview for next weeks show right after anymore, at least where I am. I caught it later on. It showed the slides in a ziploc on Lundy's desk with Lundy and Doakes standing there and Dexter walking into the office. I kind of see Doakes taking the fall as well. This series is definitely a winner.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DNAOGgfU9TI

Preview of: Resistance is Futile ... looks awfully damn good!
              Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

Just watched my 1st episode just now.. must be the replay from Sun..? The episode where he got cut in the bowling alley lot and ended up Chainsaw Massacre'n him, Texas style. Semms like a decent show and I'll try to keep up.. hell, I can add another show to my 20.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Jeff, If you have On Demand on your cable system go back and start at episode one, as they build on one another. You won't be sorry. Sleepless, perhaps, but not sorry.

Comment

I can only go back to the 1st episode of the 2nd season. How deep has it gone yet this season?

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Comment

I think there are only two left in this season, and then I go into withdrawal.

Comment

9/12 episode comes up on Sunday.

You'll figure out a lot more about Dexter's psyche and history from Season 1 .. even if you bittorrent it, definately worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eileen
                          I think there are only two left in this season, and then I go into withdrawal.
                          I guess I better get busy then, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff
                            I guess I better get busy then, lol.
                            Dude, you won't be disappointed.

I like Lila's accent, but how many would agree that Rita is much more attractive?

Comment

Doingtime ... can't you just 'pardon her tits?' (Sorry folks, a line from the show ... lol).

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer
                                Doingtime ... can't you just 'pardon her tits?' (Sorry folks, a line from the show ... lol).
                                That was funny. I can just imagine the director of that episode. "Listen I need you to stick them actually in the refrigerator for a few minutes. I'm just not getting the shot I like yet!"

Comment

Working...
                                X