No announcement yet.

Dexter on SHO or TMN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for falling in love with Dexter ... but part of that maybe her acceptance of this side she's never seen.

Like the books.

Excellent finale! The last two seconds I was like, "No, that can't be it!" lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

• One more week! Am I reading correctly that Doakes might be baaaa'ack?

"Surpise Motherf*cker!" Great show!
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

• YouTube has a two-minute teaser of Deb and Dexter right after she walks in on him at the end of last season. I can't wait to see how they're going to play that out. It definitely gives you something to look forward to.

Comment

• 2nd episode even better than the 1st! How do they do that!?!

Comment

• Not sure if I like Deb being so down with Dexter's little side-job...
            www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

• So were you happy with the finale? I read an interview with the writers/producers and they wanted to show where characters like Musuka were headed into the future i.e. the daughter. His first real relationship with a woman.

There are rumors of a spin-off. If so, I hope it's the back story on Rudy Cooper or Oliver Saxon.

Comment

• And spot on with Deb - I knew they had to give us that, though they threw in a twist or two.

Comment

• I wasn't exactly happy with the finale, but it's over... so be it.

Comment

Working...
                  X