Dexter on SHO or TMN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her lines in the show!

The kid is the catalyst ... will Dexter be good? Can he be good? Will he remain bad? How long can he survive if he remains bad? He can't walk the tightrope forever and the pressure (Harrison) is building. This will culminate in the series finale (1 more season after this, or so I've read).

I think Debra has suspicions at this point - I think we'll find out more by the end of the season now that she's in charge and can watch the department - and Dex.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

I don't know if Deb could handle finding out the truth about Dexter. Remember what a big deal she made out of Harry having an affair? So refresh my memory… Is Dexter the only character who knows ITK was his brother?

So what do you guys think about Edward James Olmos's character? Wasn't he on the front page of the newspaper? How is he walking around without anybody noticing?

Comment

No - remember when Trinity got away, Deb approached Dexter at Trinity's house and told him the ITK was his birth-brother after she interviewed Harry's former affair? Dexter played along like he didn't know.

As far as I know, no other character knows.

ITK has been my absolute favourite character as far as any show, ever. I hope I'm not hospitalized for long so I can keep up/catch up with this show!
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

Count me as a Dexter lover too! Deb's language always cracks me up and I find I use a few of her lines on a bad day....just saying it like "Deb" cracks me up. Can't wait to see the roadtrip!

Beware! Lots of F-Bombs in the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74tubLUhiLI

Comment

Have I mentioned I'm hot for Deb the previous seasons? Hasn't changed.
            www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

My absolute favourite line of all time from from Lila, "Pardon my tits!" LOL

Comment

Lynnifer - Lila is on Ringer now and every time I see her, I think about that line. Too funny.

Doingtime - the Olmos role has kind of been behind the scenes so far. Sure it will get more prominent. I can't wait to see what he does to his assistant for letting the girl go.

Mike
                T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

Comment

Wondering how Angel's sister's role will expand....

Comment

lynnifer - waiting to hear how disappointed you are after the last episode. Looks like ITK was only on one episode. Dad is back!

I loved the scene with Dex and ITK holding the pitchfork standing in front of the picture of a barn.

Comment

Brian got real annoying real fast. Dude, shut the Hell up! Can you see Dexter's busy???
                      www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

I agree - he talked a lot more than Dad. Kept egging him on to do bad things too.

Comment

I hope we see Biney again ... I love the acting that guy does!

I couldn't believe he let Jonah go after beating his mother to death. Now there's two out there who know about Dexter - Jonah and Lumen. Loose ends adding up.

Deb has wondered where he is ... Jamie says he goes off by himself at times.

We're building up to a possible discovery here - he was seen by Jonah's neighbour - motel clerk is dead.

You never know with this show!
                          Last edited by lynnifer; 17 Nov 2011, 1:47 PM.

Comment

Hey Lynnifer, remember, Debra saw he and Lumen at the scene last yr in the finale?? Does Debra know too?? Thot she did, it was pretty obvious what they were up to.

Comment

I remember that - but she didn't see them per se - they were behind a curtain.

Comment

I agree that Debra doesn't know . . . she didn't know who was behind the screen and she wanted it that way.

I just read that Dexter has been extended for 2 more seasons. Will be interesting to see where they go.

Comment

Working...
                                X