Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-Inventing the Wheel film

From their FB page:

"We are excited to share that Re-Inventing The Wheel will be airing this Friday, June 4th on AMI -tv (Accessible Media Inc.) at 7pm EST & 4pm PST. This will be available to all Canadians with a basic cable package."

Synopsis: A unique wheelchair community in the Okanagan Valley guides newly injured, Dan McLean, through his first year of life as a paraplegic.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2866801753421021

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Watched the trailer, looks good.
    Thanks, will be keeping an eye out for it to be showing in the States

Comment

Definitely looking forward to seeing this. I haven't seen when it will be viewable in the states yet
      Bike-on.com rep
      John@bike-on.com
      c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
      sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

• SCI-Nurse
        SCI-Nurse commented
        Editing a comment
        You can follow their page on FB and get alerts to when this will be available outside of Canada. (KLD)

This looks neat!

(FYI, I've used a VPN to trick the regional restrictions on Netflix before. That might be an option, if this is available on a streaming platform via the internet.)
      "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Working...
      X