Alien: Covenant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien: Covenant.

I am soooooo looking forward to this movie!!!!

Is this what not working looks like? lol

I just realized that there were deleted scenes and wow this really put it all together for me. I've been reading theories and rumours on Covenant and CANNOT wait. Word is there is a new alien, a kind of xenomorph.

And Covenant Prologue that ties Prometheus and Covenant together with Noomi Rapace and Michael Fassbender:

Alien Covenant Trailer:

Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

And .. why the hell isn't hypersleep invented yet? I'd choose it. Yes! Until there is a cure for paralysis.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

cant wait
      Bike-on.com rep
      John@bike-on.com
      c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
      sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

I'm 2+ years late to the party but this was actually better than I expected. This film expertly continues the character development of one of Prometheus' characters, a film that I hated. The new story blocks here fit wonderfully and I feel that they really do add the right kind of depth to the original franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by holmesstephaniie View Post
          I'm 2+ years late to the party but this was actually better than I expected. This film expertly continues the character development of one of Prometheus' characters, a film that I hated. The new story blocks here fit wonderfully and I feel that they really do add the right kind of depth to the original franchise.
          It's still a disaster even with director's cut scenes. The Alien franchise is gone, same applies to Terminator.

Comment

Originally posted by NickTheTinker View Post
            It's still a disaster even with director's cut scenes. The Alien franchise is gone, same applies to Terminator.
            the most recent terminator was pretty good. Not quite as good as the first two, but definitely better than the last couple.

Comment

Working...
            X