Vote for my short film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for my short film

Thought this was an appropriate place to plug a film a made with a couple of friends of mine. It's a short film (approx 5 mins) in a disability film festival. Whilst the question 'what is the strangest thing(s) a stranger has asked you?' is not a new question on these boards, I'm hoping this film is spread in the discourse of the AB world.

Looking for people to vote via the link below the film. Feel free to share with friends and colleagues...the more the merrier!

http://www.focusonability.com.au/FOA...rtune_986.html

Voted....very well done

Comment

Needs to be a part of Health Class in all high schools in the US. Hits on all the standard BS that is dealt with in public.

Comment

Well done. I voted.

(KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Thanks for the votes and comments all!! Only a few more hours left. Thanks again

Comment

Voted, and thanks for sharing. Unfortunately it's obviously not a well publicised film festival here in Australia, as this is the first I've heard of it. Some good stuff there.
            Gordon, father of son who became t6 paraplegic at the age of 4 in 2007 as a result of surgery to remove a spinal tumour.

Comment

How do I vote? I couldn't find it on the page. I liked the film very much :-)

Originally posted by Jono View Post
              Thought this was an appropriate place to plug a film a made with a couple of friends of mine. It's a short film (approx 5 mins) in a disability film festival. Whilst the question 'what is the strangest thing(s) a stranger has asked you?' is not a new question on these boards, I'm hoping this film is spread in the discourse of the AB world.

Looking for people to vote via the link below the film. Feel free to share with friends and colleagues...the more the merrier!

http://www.focusonability.com.au/FOA...rtune_986.html

Comment

I think the voting is over
                Originally posted by grommet View Post
                How do I vote? I couldn't find it on the page. I liked the film very much :-)

Comment

Okay, thanks. I hope the film did well, I really liked it, especially the end.
                  Originally posted by djrolling View Post
                  I think the voting is over

Comment

I agree
                    Originally posted by grommet View Post
                    Okay, thanks. I hope the film did well, I really liked it, especially the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X