Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie can you watch over and over? And why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anything Steve McQueen........John Wayne/Clint Eastwood......

Comment

Forrest Gump
      c6/7 incomplete 6/30/07

whats that smell? its me, cause im the shit.

если я сейчас умру то нахуй я родился

Comment

The Day of the Jackal.

One favorite movie is The Day of the Jackal written by Frederick Forsyth. The book and movie are verbatim.

The Day of the Jackal trailer:

Next would be Atonement written by Ian McEwan. The movie ending is different from the book's ending.

Atonement trailer:

The Bourne series I like watching but if you like Jason Bourne you'll like Peter Devereaux also known as The November Man based on the Bill Granger's 13 book series of Peter Devereaux.

The November Man trailer:

I also like the new BBC series of John Le Carre' novel The Night Manager.

If you like Jason Bourne movies you'll probably like the new series on EPIX called Berlin Station. David Bowie is singing the theme song, "I'm Afraid of Americans."

Berlin Station, episode 1 "Station to Station

Berlin Station, episode 2 "Light Don't Run on Loyality

I'm not that much in to James Bond 007 movies but when Pierce Brosnan played Bond he had couple of good movies. Then Pierce Brosnan got replaced with Daniel Craig. The early Daniel Craig Bond movies I didn't even watch until Skyfall. Now Skyfall is good with a lot of action.

Skyfall trailer:

Then the global criminal organization comes out, SPECTRE. SPecial Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion. Now this is a good movie with action and good lines especially during the interview with Dr. Madeleine Swann.

I don't drink but in the movie Bond is asked by Dr. Madeleine Swann, "How much do you drink?"

Bond replies, "Too much!"

I was asked that question at my physical this year and I wanted to say, "Too much!"

The occupation answer is great!

SPECTRE trailer:

I read more spy and espionage books than I watch.

Ti
        Last edited by titanium4motion; 13 Oct 2016, 9:37 PM. Reason: left out more titles
        "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Comment

Sky fall and Independence Day!

Comment

Blues Brothers
            Wonderful Life and Christmas Story (wife and kids)
            Die Hard
            Star Wars
            Saving Private Ryan

Comment

Watch Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let's Do the Time Warp Again tonight.

All the best,
              GJ

Comment

Amelie, Her, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Best feel-good movies without a doubt.

Comment

Kill Bill I and II.

Comment

Joe Dirt
                    That’s My Boy
                    Tropic Thunder
                    Don’t Mess with the Zohan

Comment

Originally posted by ZEN12many View Post
                      One movie that I watch over and over, without ever tiring of it, is "Searching for Bobby Fischer".

I love movies with nice endings. I love movies about geniuses because I always wished I were one. I love movies where good is good and bad is bad.

What movie can you watch over and over? Why?
                      "Searching for Bobby Fischer" undoubtedly, one of the best movies out there to watch. Anytime this movie is on the screen, the channel does not change. It will always be in the collection as a movie to watch on a rainy day. If there is a question of a wholesome movie for the children to watch, look no further. Neither you nor your children will be disappointed with this movie.

Comment

Independence Day and, my latest obsession, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

Comment

If you haven't seen the Mr. Rogers movie, A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood, you may be totally surprised like I was. Not at all what I thought. Whoever wrote the story/script was a genius for interpreting the iconic Mr. Rogers the way it was done - it's not for young kids at all!
                          I must confess that by the end of the film I realized my eyes were tearful the whole time, and that rarely happens to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mombo View Post
                            Independence Day and, my latest obsession, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - loved it.

Comment

Working...
                            X