Arrested Development Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrested Development Fans?

Are there any other Arrested Development fans here? It is certainly a unique brand of humor. After a hiatus of seven years, I am super excited to see it back on the air for season four, streaming 15 episodes simultaneously on Netflix today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5ddjzGft0k

I for one will be up all night.
    In our world constituted of differences of all kinds, it is not the disabled, but society at large that needs special education...to become a genuine society for all. -Frederic Major, Former UNESCO Director General

Got caught up last week, looking forward to watching the new season with my lady friend this week!
    www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

I like it.

Comment

I love the show !!!! There was an Arrested Development marathon on Sunday and today on the IFC channel.

Comment

Mikek--omg! Can't believe it!

I hope everyone here enjoyed Bluth's Banana Stands, Girls With Low Self-Esteem, good grief, The Final Countdown, never nudes, and so much more!
          In our world constituted of differences of all kinds, it is not the disabled, but society at large that needs special education...to become a genuine society for all. -Frederic Major, Former UNESCO Director General

Comment

It's time for ANUSTART!
            www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Lolz!

Comment

I've yet to finish it because I was somewhat disappointed. I think five or so episodes to go...

Comment

Kkmay, I heard some people were let down, and I read some reviews that said it was just okay and did not live up to expectations. Of course it is probably hard to live up to the expectations we all had after waiting for seven years . That's a bummer though.

In all honesty, I still haven't seen it yet. I decided to go back and re-watch the first three seasons and I thought I would bulldoze my way through them in time to make it to the premiere, but didn't. I am still catching up.

I guess they are also making a feature length film with the entire cast, so maybe something else to look forward to if you didn't enjoy the 4th season.

Comment

Working...
                  X