Push Girls: Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Push Girls: Season 2

Looks like they have scheduled the 2013 (season 2) of the Push Girls TV show on Sundance, starting June 3.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ne-3rd/177410/

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

awesome great show, I hope they have a long run. I love the positive attitudes they have,.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

cool, cant wait to watch and see what happens
      "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
      http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

yay..

Comment

Very excited for the return of this show. Did anyone ever get in to My Gimpy Life? I never caught an episode but I'm curious if it was coming back or not. Teal seems awesome on FB!
          DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Comment

Saw this for the first time the other night and was delighted with the babe appeal. Pretty sure if they were skanks it wouldn't be on TV.
            Just another tricky day. C5/6 incomplete, 43 years out.

You'll get through.

Comment

Is this really reality TV? These girls seem so happy and well. Where's the bad stuff like AD, BP, and craping your pants. I haven't even seen them go to the Dr. They go out partying and have so much energy. There must be a lot of stuff that ends up on the cutting room floor. We'll see how the new season pans out next week.
              Just another tricky day. C5/6 incomplete, 43 years out.

You'll get through.

Comment

Originally posted by offroaderswife View Post
                Very excited for the return of this show. Did anyone ever get in to My Gimpy Life? I never caught an episode but I'm curious if it was coming back or not. Teal seems awesome on FB!
                She's actually fundraising for season 2 right now. I couldn't donate so I shared it on my facebook to help spread the word:
                http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ife-season-two

I can't wait for season 2 of pushgirls! Since Mia, Chelsea, and Auti aren't together in Colours N Motion I'm curious to find out what happened. Chelsea and Mia are now on the dance team Team HotWheelz thats from the foundation Chelsea and her dad started. I found out when I saw the team is to be at the abilities expo.
                Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Paul View Post
                  Is this really reality TV? These girls seem so happy and well. Where's the bad stuff like AD, BP, and craping your pants. I haven't even seen them go to the Dr. They go out partying and have so much energy. There must be a lot of stuff that ends up on the cutting room floor. We'll see how the new season pans out next week.
                  they touch on those things just don't dwell on it. as for doctoring, just because your a gimp doesn't mean you need to dr. I certainly don't.
                  Bike-on.com rep
                  John@bike-on.com
                  c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                  sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

I agree i hardly ever go to the dr and when i do its becuse i have a virus or sinus problem.

Comment

cool the dvr is set

Comment

Originally posted by elizabeth422 View Post
                        I agree i hardly ever go to the dr and when i do its becuse i have a virus or sinus problem.
                        How very fortunate for you.

Comment

every person with sci is different (because we're human. just like there are those who are AB and visit the dr a lot due to multiple illness and those who do not) and it is important to note that this show by no means is supposed to be about all people with disabilities but about the lives of these particular women and their disabilities/lives.

i just hope the show is more interesting. so far it felt kind of lackluster. i'll watch tho
                          "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
                          http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

I want to merry a push girl. End of story!

Comment

Season premiere is Monday night (tomorrow) on Sundance.

(KLD)
                              The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X