X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing beats a redneck zombie killer!

Comment

LOL! Too funny!
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

A tear was in my left eye, but I didn't shed it.

Didn't see the one that went, go the way they did. Left field.

Until next October peeps!
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

The kid still creeps me out.
          Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
          Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

very surprised (pleasantly) they didn't leave off on a crazy cliff-hanger.
            very happy 3 of the most annoying characters on television bit it in one room.

Comment

I would've popped that d-bag that ran up with the shotgun too. He may have been giving up... but he might've just killed my family too. pa-joop.

Comment

Stupid question: where did the governor go after his shooting spree?
                www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Originally posted by christopher View Post
                  I'm guessing to find a new place where he can round up more crazies for his revenge on the group.

Comment

Originally posted by christopher View Post
                    I'm thinking he's on a psychotic road trip with those two guys totally sitting there in awkward silence afraid to remind him the tank's almost empty.

Andrea had really outlived her storyline, but not any more than Carol or that blonde girl who occasionally sings/holds Judith.

Just as long as they don't kill Daryl Motherf--king Dixon, all's good.

Comment

It was good.

Comment

Originally posted by tooley View Post
                        very happy 3 of the most annoying characters on television bit it in one room.
                        Michonne didn't die. She just stayed with Andrea as Andrea killed herself.

Michonne wasn't annoying to me, except when she wasn't speaking up when necessary, but otherwise, she's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                          Michonne didn't die. She just stayed with Andrea as Andrea killed herself.

Michonne wasn't annoying to me, except when she wasn't speaking up when necessary, but otherwise, she's cool.
                          I got wondering about this earlier today, you're probably right about Michonne not dying.. I had just envisioned her sharing that bullet ie. 2girls 1 slug. So next season she'll likely pop up out of nowhere when someone is about to get offed. She reminds me of myself- a real sweetheart when I need something otherwise just a selfish prick.

Anyone play that PS3 game yet? Was hoping it was going to be good but the ad really didn't do it for me.

Comment

Michonne definitely did not die. You can see her in the last scene, she is still sitting in the SUV as they arrive back at the prison compound.

Comment

I wish they would have been flushed out of the prison. I think AMC is keeping shooting costs down by staying there. It's getting old, time to move on and confront some new people and situations, good and bad.

I wonder if Machonne chopped off Andrea's head. I'm surprised they didn't show someone doing that out of mercy.
                              Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                              Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

I suspect she shot herself in the head.

If it goes by what I've read of the graphic novels, it should be a very interesting next season. Wanna leg? That's all I will say. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X