No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead: Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Rick still nuts this week? What was the idea of taking a walker's tooth?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

http://twitter.com/wwwbigbaldhead/st...246656/photo/1
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

Dunno about Rick but Merle is badass as F**K!!!
        www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Tonight, it's back!
          Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

I think I've had withdrawals.
            T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

So what did you think?

So much happened in this episode! I don't want to give anything away ... but it was like 4 episodes in 1.

Comment

I think Darryl and Merle should have their own show.

Crackers Gone Wild!
                www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

I think there is all sorts of directions the show can go. I can't wait to see.
                  T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

It was freakish how Darryl just sat down like a hurt puppy when he and his brother were to fight ... hope we see them back next week.

Comment

Merle is such a cock. But I loved this ep lol.

What's going to happen with Rick? is he going to get progressively loopier, or what? The way he is now, no way is he fit to continue as group leader.

Comment

I suspect that Merle is going to go after Carol in two episodes.

Awesome episode this week! The Governor = Apocalyptic Hitler!

So what will happen to the one with arthritic hands??? I suspect I know ...

I continue to think that Daryl may be the best character on television.

Comment

I need to be not paralyzed so I can be on the show or in case of actual walking dead.

Comment

I'm glad our new Foreign Minister believes Canada is ready for the Zombie Apocalypse ... so don't worry Dave. lol

http://o.canada.com/2012/11/01/tony-.../#.USr4naU4vdM

Going to miss Peter McKay in this role ...

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                              I'm glad our new Foreign Minister believes Canada is ready for the Zombie Apocalypse ... so don't worry Dave. lol

http://o.canada.com/2012/11/01/tony-.../#.USr4naU4vdM

Going to miss Peter McKay in this role ...
                              Yeah, Clement needs to stfu and gtfo. He's gone stale.

Feed him to the biters. weinzt.

Comment

I was stunned ... I haven't seen it all yet as I fell asleep ... but the return of ' ' was almost good.

Never a happy ending on that show.

Still damn good though.

Comment

Working...
                                X