Game of Thrones returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arya is my favorite. She rocks.

Tyrion is second, and Dinklage has been a favorite actor of mine since I saw The Station Agent years ago.

Comment

• Phew! That episode rocked.
      www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by christopher View Post
        Phew! That episode rocked.
        It was great. Do you guys get the vibe that Sansa and Dog will have a relationship somewhere down the line, I just hope he doesnt die before it can happen.
        A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

• I was surprised by his change in character, guess seeing all the fire got to him. But that explosion was epic!

Comment

• Originally posted by wtf View Post
            It was great. Do you guys get the vibe that Sansa and Dog will have a relationship somewhere down the line, I just hope he doesnt die before it can happen.
            Not sure... do you think Tywin will realize who Arya was next ep?
            www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

• Have you guys read the book?

Comment

Not sure... do you think Tywin will realize who Arya was next ep?
                I dunno, I don't think he'll find out, maybe next season. What's the guy's name that does all of Arya's killing, I hope he sticks around.

Comment

I dunno, I don't think he'll find out, maybe next season. What's the guy's name that does all of Arya's killing, I hope he sticks around.
                  I don't think he'll find out either. Especially now that he's in King's Landing. As for Arya's assassin, his name is Jaqen H'ghar.

Comment

• Originally posted by ptrefer View Post
                    Have you guys read the book?
                    I haven't. Thanks to A.D.D. I can't concentrate long enough to read a magazine let alone the tomes that this show is based on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
                      I don't think he'll find out either. Especially now that he's in King's Landing. As for Arya's assassin, his name is Jaqen H'ghar.
                      Ah ok, Arya says his name so fast I'm like huh.

Comment

Ah ok, Arya says his name so fast I'm like huh.
                        Yeah, me too. I looked that up on imdb.com...

Comment

I dunno. I think there needs to be a big reveal. He knows Arya was high-born and for them to build up that relationship without that reveal would be... unfulfilling. Once he finds out they only have one of the Stark daughters in King's Landing, I think he'll put two and two together.

Anyone wanna take bets?

70 minute finale! I hope they can bring all of the storylines together!
                          www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Once he finds out they only have one of the Stark daughters in King's Landing, I think he'll put two and two together.
                            Good point, but by then she'll be somewhere in the North. The look on his face would/will be priceless.

Comment

Good point, but by then she'll be somewhere in the North. The look on his face would/will be priceless.
                              Exactly.
                              www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

• Wow. I guess it'll be a long wait for season 3.
                                Daniel

Comment

Working...
                                X