No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Red Wedding's the end of book 3. So next season.
    www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Oi vey!
      And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

no spoilers!
        An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Dude! We didn't give any!
          And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

Originally posted by wtf View Post
            Tywin and Arya? what kind of interaction? I thought she was going to kill him tonight. Do you guys think Bran and his little brother are really dead.
            I haven't read any of the books so this is totally just a guess, but I don't think those were their bodies. I think they couldn't find them so to not look weak he just burned somebody else. I would imagine that if he had found them, he would have included the bodies of the half-wit Hodor and wildling woman Osha.

Comment

Hodor

Comment

Hodor!
                www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
                  When I saw Emilia Clarke in Gavin Degraw's video for "Not Over You" I fell in love. Then I realized that she was Daenerys Targaryen and I was all goose-bumpley... in that special way.
                  This is actually Marjorie Levesque. Although she could probably pass as Emilia's sister... both are pretty easy to look at.

ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_Over_You

Comment

Originally posted by Tman9513 View Post
                    This is actually Marjorie Levesque. Although she could probably pass as Emilia's sister... both are pretty easy to look at.

ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_Over_You
                    Well I'll be bumfuzzled... Now I have two girlfriends who aren't aware of it. Time for a fantasy three-some.

I originally did a google search and found a post saying Emilia was the video babe. I guess not everything on the interwebnet is true. lol
                    Last edited by Scott C4/5; 05-21-2012, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tman9513 View Post
                      I haven't read any of the books so this is totally just a guess, but I don't think those were their bodies. I think they couldn't find them so to not look weak he just burned somebody else. I would imagine that if he had found them, he would have included the bodies of the half-wit Hodor and wildling woman Osha.

You're right, but why do you think the wilding woman is walking around without being noticed by Theon or did I miss something.
                      A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
                        Well I'll be bumfuzzled... Now I have two girlfriends who aren't aware of it. Time for a fantasy three-some.

I originally did a google search and found a post saying Emilia was the video babe. I guess not everything on the interwebnet is true. lol
                        WoW, they do look similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by wtf View Post
                          You're right, but why do you think the wilding woman is walking around without being noticed by Theon or did I miss something.
                          They're hiding in the crypt. She sneaks out for food I guess, although I had a WTF moment there too.
                          www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by christopher View Post
                            They're hiding in the crypt. She sneaks out for food I guess, although I had a WTF moment there too.
                            Ah that makes sense. I'll be bummed when the season ends, 2 more to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
                              Get in line Scott, get in line.

I think it's pretty smart to hide in Winterfell, as long as they can stay hidden it really does seem to be the last place anyone would look.

2 more episodes and then a long wait to September and Dexter..

Comment

• seeing as peter dinklage is rumored to be signed up for 9 seasons, this is gonna be a loong ride lol
                                "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
                                http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X