Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones returns

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
    Why, last year, did each episode feel like so much more meat and potatoes?
    It was fresh and new and to get more people watching, they threw in more blood, gore and sex. This season is starting off with more about story based content, but hopefully they'll get back to the good stuff.

    Comment


    • #77
      I think too that all of the stories were more interwoven during the first season, whereas this season they've branched out all over the place. Last year we had King's Landing, Winterfell, the Wall and Daenerys. This year we have the North, Winterfell, Pike, Harrenhall, Dragonstone, Renly's camp, King's Landing and Daenerys' travels, so the show has to jump around quite a bit.
      www.worldonwheels.ca

      Comment


      • #78
        Khaleesi travels is a little slow, I wish she would bang that dude already too. I didn't think last night's episode was as good as last weeks's.
        A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by wtf View Post
          Khaleesi travels is a little slow, I wish she would bang that dude already too.
          I love the way you think. No beating around the bushes with you. (no pun intended... originally)

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
            I love the way you think. No beating around the bushes with you. (no pun intended... originally)
            LoL - I knew there were others thinking the same thing. I almost thought were going to last night.
            A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

            Comment


            • #81
              She doesn't think of him that way!
              www.worldonwheels.ca

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by christopher View Post
                She doesn't think of him that way!
                lol, yea, I don't think so.... at least not now...

                But he sure does!



                Btw. when I first saw her and they had her getting all naked... I thought she was barely legal looking (looks barely 18, or even 16!), so I actually went to look up the actress' bio to check her age. . Geeze, I'm becoming an old foggy.

                Comment


                • #83
                  She should stay celibate like Queen Elizabeth I. If she can't be mine, I'd rather not see her with anyone else.
                  When I saw Emilia Clarke in Gavin Degraw's video for "Not Over You" I fell in love. Then I realized that she was Daenerys Targaryen and I was all goose-bumpley... in that special way.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    For those that read the books, does Danereys (sp) really just go over the one merchant's house in Quath and scream at him for his ships?
                    Seems devoid of thought on her part and I wonder if the TV version took a shortcut some where.
                    And the truth shall set you free.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
                      For those that read the books, does Danereys (sp) really just go over the one merchant's house in Quath and scream at him for his ships?
                      Seems devoid of thought on her part and I wonder if the TV version took a shortcut some where.
                      No, she's much more pragmatic and less annoying and spoiled in the books. And they don't take her dragons. They offer the ships for a dragon and she refuses. There's also no interaction between Tywin and Arya. So... you win some you lose some.
                      www.worldonwheels.ca

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by christopher View Post
                        No, she's much more pragmatic and less annoying and spoiled in the books. And they don't take her dragons. They offer the ships for a dragon and she refuses. There's also no interaction between Tywin and Arya. So... you win some you lose some.
                        Tywin and Arya? what kind of interaction? I thought she was going to kill him tonight. Do you guys think Bran and his little brother are really dead.
                        A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Tywin and Arya don't meet in the book at all. I think it's Roose Bolton (one of Rob's hangers-on) that's in charge of Harrenhall. So all the stuff going on between those two is strictly TV. Re. Bran...
                          www.worldonwheels.ca

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            This carriage is without a driver. Seriously, I feel like the series itself doesn't know where it's going. Most episodes fly by, tonight just dragged on.

                            I can't wait for shit to actually happen again.
                            And the truth shall set you free.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Don't worry, things are gonna blow up soon.
                              www.worldonwheels.ca

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                No, I know about the red wedding and all but seriously, it just seems like they are coasting into that finale.
                                And the truth shall set you free.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X