Game of Thrones returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyrion is much uglier in the book.

Has anyone ever seen The Station Agent? A film from around 2003 with him starring. Cute movie. He was also in Death at a Funeral (British movie on Netflix)as the deceased's secret gay lover.
    www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Originally posted by christopher View Post
      Tyrion is much uglier in the book.

Has anyone ever seen The Station Agent? A film from around 2003 with him starring. Cute movie. He was also in Death at a Funeral (British movie on Netflix)as the deceased's secret gay lover.
      the station agent is a great flick.
      An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

And you're a great chick.
        www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

So now we can talk about it. I love the chemistry between Arya and Gendry.
          They're actually cousins, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Scaper1 View Post
            They're actually cousins, right?
            No. Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon were best friends, not brothers.
            www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Wow, that Joffrey is a sadistic little prick. Hope he dies a long painful death.

Comment

And what the heck came out of that lady's hoo-ha!?!?
                www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Renly's bane.
                  And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
                    Wow, that Joffrey is a sadistic little prick. Hope he dies a long painful death.
                    Omg, I thought Joffrey was going to make the prostitute insert that big thing in the other chick. The series is so good but this last episode was really good.
                    A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Originally posted by wtf View Post
                      Omg, I thought Joffrey was going to make the prostitute insert that big thing in the other chick. The series is so good but this last episode was really good.
                      I would prefer the beating over the insertion.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
                        He gets worse each episode.

I was going omg omg omg. It was like something out of a horror film. I hate horror films.

I was looking at some wikis about the cast members. I was completely surprised to find that Peter Dinklage aka Tyrrion (sp) is American; he has the best English accent I've heard an American do. I was certain he was English born and bred.
                        Also surprised that the actor who plays Jamie is Danish; I thought he was American. D'oh.

Comment

the smoke monster from Lost.
                          An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by keps View Post
                            I was looking at some wikis about the cast members. I was completely surprised to find that Peter Dinklage aka Tyrrion (sp) is American; he has the best English accent I've heard an American do. I was certain he was English born and bred.
                            Also surprised that the actor who plays Jamie is Danish; I thought he was American. D'oh.
                            I also looked him up and couldn't believe he's an American too. I find him brilliant as Tyrion, I'm sure he'll get an Emmy again for his portrayl as the imp.

Any Stern fans here? Did anyone get the reference "get the poison out" as an homage to the Stern show? They talked about it on the show monday and wondered if it was, they haven't had it confirmed though from the producers of the show yet.
                            A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Did anyone catch the Skyrim reference at the end of the last episode when that kid 'took an arrow to the knee'?

And lol@Feisty. That's where the smoke monster went! Hiding in Melisandre's vajay-jay!
                              www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Last season I thought they threw you a little more meat in each episode.
                                While Renly getting offed by the spirit was definitive, I still feel more pacing
                                then action. Could it be that I'm just pissed off the hour goes by so fast?
                                Why, last year, did each episode feel like so much more meat and potatoes?
                                And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

Working...
                                X