• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, you magnificent bastard.

/hot like Jon Snow.
    www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

There are quite a few links on watchseries.eu and worked just great on Monday.
      Never Give Up!

Comment

Originally posted by christopher View Post
        I was able to torrent it a couple hours after it played from Pirate Bay.

Bob, do yourself a favour and check it out. It takes a couple of episodes to get into because of all the different characters but it's worth it.
        Yeah Bobby, its a great series, but you have to watch from the beginning to get the show, there's lots of sex lol.

I love arya and can't wait till she starts to really use her sword. I hope Sansa is bluffing just waiting for her family to rescue her. I love the show and can watch them over and over again.
        A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Originally posted by wtf View Post
          Yeah Bobby, its a great series, but you have to watch from the beginning to get the show, there's lots of sex lol.

I love arya and can't wait till she starts to really use her sword. I hope Sansa is bluffing just waiting for her family to rescue her. I love the show and can watch them over and over again.
          sansa knows she is in a bit of a bind. i think seeing her father's head on a spike killed all the teen romance :P
          "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
          http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

Just watched Episode 2!!!
            Never Give Up!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAbleChef View Post
              Just watched Episode 2!!!
              THAT'S GREAT!

Why don't you just have a seat over there ----->

Crypticgimp would like to you a few questions...
              And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
                THAT'S GREAT!

Why don't you just have a seat over there ----->

Crypticgimp would like to you a few questions...
                i am sorry, i couldn't understand that due to poor sentence structure :P

Comment

Originally posted by crypticgimp View Post
                  i am sorry, i couldn't understand that due to poor sentence structure :P

Comment

I gotta admit, I was sad when I started watching the episode this week and remembered that they killed off Sean Bean. Not only was he a good charachter, but he helped me keep all the families straight. Hopefully that new clan they introduced with the redhead won't make it all even more of a clusterfuck.

Sidenote, could go for a piggy back ride like that little kid. Not as an every day means of transportation though. I like his dream sequence subplot. Should be interesting.
                    An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by feisty View Post
                      I gotta admit, I was sad when I started watching the episode this week and remembered that they killed off Sean Bean. Not only was he a good charachter, but he helped me keep all the families straight. Hopefully that new clan they introduced with the redhead won't make it all even more of a clusterfuck.

Sidenote, could go for a piggy back ride like that little kid. Not as an every day means of transportation though. I like his dream sequence subplot. Should be interesting.
                      HBO has a great set of interactive maps in their viewer's guide:
                      http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/season2/

Comment

Now I'm sad I watched ep 2 because I have nothing to look forward to tonight.
                        www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Now I'm sad I watched ep 2 because I have nothing to look forward to tonight.
                          pandora's box...

Comment

Suck it up buttercup.

Comment

So now we can talk about it. I love the chemistry between Arya and Gendry. And what a BRUTAL take-down of Tyrion by Cersei. I also liked the Grejoy family reunion.

Incest is best!
                              www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

And what a BRUTAL take-down of Tyrion by Cersei.
                                Oh yeah, about killing his mom at birth... that was severely brutal.

Comment

Working...
                                X