No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woe is me, I'm depressed. I swear if Cersei is sitting on that iron throne when this series ends, I'm going to need psychological help. Or more THC oil to vape.

Comment

• There is no way she will be. I get the feeling Jamie is going to take her out.
      Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Comment

• Holy shit... I did not see that happening!

Comment

• Yea, did you like the whole Mad Queen thing?

Comment

• Daenerys is now my crazy ex-girlfriend!

Comment

• Okay, that's not the ending that I wanted or expected but I certainly was surprised. I'm a little disappointment that it didn't end the way I wanted but satisfied overall.

Comment

• Yea, I'm fine with the ending. Overall, it was quite good, but again just too rushed.

Comment

• Dragons, White Walkers, Children of the Forest, Giants, etc. are all within my capacity to "suspend disbelief," but the notion that people would choose a person with a disability for a leadership position? LMAO! No way. Lost me there folks.
                  T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mize View Post
                    Dragons, White Walkers, Children of the Forest, Giants, etc. are all within my capacity to "suspend disbelief," but the notion that people would choose a person with a disability for a leadership position? LMAO! No way. Lost me there folks.
                    HAHA! I kinda thought the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X