No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season finale?? Whattttttt.... Crossbow killings, stranglings, Cersei confirming the rumors... etc etc.

Comment

• That was awesome! Peter Dinklage is amazing as Tyrion. I was actually a little sad about the Hound. Can hardly wait to see what becomes of Arya and the others next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
        That was awesome! Peter Dinklage is amazing as Tyrion. I was actually a little sad about the Hound. Can hardly wait to see what becomes of Arya and the others next season.
        Tyrion really is the show. The rare times he wasn't featured, I found those episodes lame. Season 4 was pretty good.
        A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

• I just hope they keep it going, better this year than last season, I thought......

Comment

• Who's ready for the final season?!?

Comment

• I am I am!

Valor morgulis,
              Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Comment

• Originally posted by Crappler View Post
                I am I am!

Valor morgulis,
                I can't wait to see what happens!

Valar Dohaeris

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
                  I can't wait to see what happens!

Valar Dohaeris
                  I've been reading guesses to what goes down, but I have yet to read anything about my theory.

I think events will unfold, the shit will hit the fan, and hope will be "lost" for the "good guys". Then Bran steps in takes control of the one thing has slanted to odds too far to the Wights; he Worgs the dead dragon. If he can do that, that will be the one thing needed to re-tip the scale to the right side. What do you think?

PS: I loved your reply to my last signoff

What is dead may never die!

Comment

• My only wish is that they would have done some kind of live showing in movie theaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crappler View Post
                      I've been reading guesses to what goes down, but I have yet to read anything about my theory.

I think events will unfold, the shit will hit the fan, and hope will be "lost" for the "good guys". Then Bran steps in takes control of the one thing has slanted to odds too far to the Wights; he Worgs the dead dragon. If he can do that, that will be the one thing needed to re-tip the scale to the right side. What do you think?

PS: I loved your reply to my last signoff

What is dead may never die!
                      I have my own wishes and hopes but I have stayed away from potential spoilers. If Bran could control a dragon that would be cool... We'll know pretty soon anyway.

"What is dead may never die!"
                      Poor ole Theon has fucked things up... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Domosoyo View Post
                        My only wish is that they would have done some kind of live showing in movie theaters.
                        Maybe they'll do a movie if there are any strings left untied with the series. I would like to see a movie or miniseries of the previous generation of families. From what I understand the prequel series that is in the works takes place hundreds/a thousand years earlier.

Comment

• Does anyone else think that Gendry is a piece to this puzzle? I think that he’s got more involvement than they let on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prerun View Post
                            Does anyone else think that Gendry is a piece to this puzzle? I think that he’s got more involvement than they let on.
                            I don't thinks so. I see him as more cannon fodder to upset the fans when he dies, and break Arya's heart. Were you thinking something particular?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prerun View Post
                              Does anyone else think that Gendry is a piece to this puzzle? I think that he’s got more involvement than they let on.
                              I was rewatching again the other day and was thinking that he has more of a part to play. I don't see him on the Iron Throne, but possibly a husband to Arya. lol

Comment

• I don’t think that he’s a contender for the Iron Throne, but I think that he might have a strong role to play. If I remember correctly, he's a bastard son of Robert Baratheon. Is that correct? I'm uncertain of who his mother is.

Comment

Working...
                                X