Game of Thrones returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by christopher View Post
    In the book, they put the wolf's head on Robb's body.
    Looked like they did that in the last episode too.. "King of the North King of the North!" in the beginning.

Comment

Anybody watching this season??

Comment

Yup, every episode at least twice... but watched the episode where "you know who" dies 4 times. Great show.

Comment

I read the books last year and HBO is doing a fantastic job !!!!! Dany is so hot !!!!!

Comment

Daenerys Targaryen is a goddess. I would gladly serve "under" her.

Comment

I have to watch each episode at least twice otherwise I don't get everything. I was bummed they changed long blond haired Daario for some other guy. Love the show.
              Originally posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
              Yup, every episode at least twice... but watched the episode where "you know who" dies 4 times. Great show.
              A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Originally posted by wtf View Post
                I have to watch each episode at least twice otherwise I don't get everything. I was bummed they changed long blond haired Daario for some other guy. Love the show.
                The original guy got a part in the new Transporter movie. Guess we'll have to get used to the new one... until he dies.
                Valar Morghulis "All men must die!"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	daario.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	803.1 KB
ID:	2657467

Agreed that the new Daario guy doesn't really give the same vibe as the original. When they freed the slaves in the last city, did you notice that apparently neither group of slaves speaks English, yet they can spray paint "Kill the Masters" on the wall in perfect English....

Comment

Originally posted by Tman9513 View Post
                    When they freed the slaves in the last city, did you notice that apparently neither group of slaves speaks English, yet they can spray paint "Kill the Masters" on the wall in perfect English....
                    That is for the benefit of the viewers. Otherwise they would've had to have written it in a made-up foreign language, and then they would have to subtitle it.

Oh, and I doubt they used "spray" paint. lol

Comment

Peter Dinklage deserves an Emmy Award...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
                        Peter Dinklage deserves an Emmy Award...
                        Agreed. I would like to know who tracked down his old lady Shae though, I thought she had been sent away.

Comment

Varys probably... he has spiders everywhere.

Comment

Can't wait to watch tonight's episode, and I'm doing my best to avoid spoilers.
                            This show is awesome. That. Is. All.

Comment

Look how big (6'9) The Mountain is compared to Cersei in real life. He's not the original one though, the dude in the first season was 7ft tall. I hope people learned a valuable lesson from the last episode. If you're going to kill somebody do it, then do it again to make sure, quit prancin' around!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, he's a brute. Lena Headey is 5'5" and that sword is nearly that tall.
                                I too was saying, "kill him, kill him." I wasn't surprised though... Martin isn't a happy ending kind of guy. At least so far.
                                Last edited by Scott C4/5; 3 Jun 2014, 9:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X