No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was crazy! Thought he might get revenge but that was a bit extreme!
    T11 Asia A after near-fatal bike crash.. Just happy to still be here

No, I didn't loose my mind... It got scared and ran away!!

Comment

• List of people that need to die on GoT
      10. Rast Black Watch traitor that killed the commander
      9. Jamie Lannister try to kill a kid twice not cool
      8. Stannis Baratheon stuck up a-hole needs sorcery to win a kingdom cause nobody outside the Onion Knight likes this guy
      7. Roose Bolton killed Rob needs to die
      6. Theon Greyjoy turned on a family that treated him as one of their own
      5. Cersei Lannister started all this crap, added bonus has sex with her brother yuch!
      4. Walder Frey slaughtered some of my favorite characters, really needs to get the Greyjoy treatment
      3. Melisandre evil woman plus did you see what she gave birth to? Man she has ugly children
      2. Littlefinger makes me want to shower after I watch any episode he is in
      1. King Joffery I want Arya Stark to whip his punk ass for like a whole season
      Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

• List of people that need to be naked more in GoT
        1.Daenerys Targaryen
        2.Khaleesi
        3.Mother of Dragons

Comment

• Originally posted by Tman9513 View Post
          List of people that need to be naked more in GoT
          1.Daenerys Targaryen
          2.Khaleesi
          3.Mother of Dragons
          Yeah that's just one person. Let me fill out the rest.

www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by Tman9513 View Post
            List of people that need to be naked more in GoT
            1.Daenerys Targaryen
            2.Khaleesi
            3.Mother of Dragons
            Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

• You guys can watch the game of thrones for free here
              http://quickstream.org/game-of-thrones-season-3/
              It's not a spam or a virus so don't worry I wouldn't screw you like that.
              I hope to save you guys money if you have HBO
              C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

• Here are various fans humorously responding to the last GOT episode

http://www.thedailybeast.com/videos/...ld-go-wtf.html
                Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
                -Dorothy Thompson

Comment

• I just finished watching it. Holy crap. Even the poor wolf.

Comment

• The Starks can't catch a break. I wanna see more of Roose Bolton. That guy seems nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scaper1 View Post
                      I just finished watching it. Holy crap. Even the poor wolf.
                      In the book, they put the wolf's head on Robb's body.
                      www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

• They're just full of charming customs, that lot.

Comment

• Bolton wants to rule the north, right? So he is in cahoots with Tywin Lannister to pull off the whole Red Wedding debacle. Does he not know that Tyrion just married Sansa so he could rule the North? Confused...

Comment

• Perhaps Bolton just wants a place at the table. The big boy table.

I keep watching that episode hoping it'll end differently... alas, it does not.

Comment

• The red head wilding girl is annoying, I'm glad Robb left her, I hope for good. Great episode, I hope tomorrow's kills off some Lannisters, but usually the last episode is tame.
                              A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

• Originally posted by wtf View Post
                                The red head wilding girl is annoying, I'm glad Robb left her, I hope for good. Great episode, I hope tomorrow's kills off some Lannisters, but usually the last episode is tame.
                                Ygritte might be a little annoying, but she was quite a hot wildling. I was hoping to see if her hair was as red in the south as it is in the north. (double entendre)

Edited on Season Finale night: Forget what I wrote... after what she just did, I hope she dies soon.
                                Last edited by Scott C4/5; 06-09-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X