Game of Thrones returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    I didn't see it, but I read about it today. Pretty funny, and I'm certain it was a completely innocent accident.
    I know. I went to watch it but it wasn't there yesterday, I later read on yahoo that its been pulled off the site and will be edited without his head on a spike.
    A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Originally posted by chick View Post
      that.was.AMAZING!!!!
      "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
      http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

Ok ok I lied.
        www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Man, I didn't catch the Breaking Bad series when it first started and never watched it. I just bought the first 3 seasons on BluRay and couldn't stop watching. Just order season 4 yesterday. I think Breaking Bad is one of the best things on TV today.

Comment

I love Breaking Bad, even more than Game Of Thrones.
            But I hate that this last and final series is going to be split in two, with the last half shown next year.

Comment

ROME and the WIRE were still the best. I love GAME as well. True Blood use to be good, but last season was terrible and this season seems equally as bad. I will cancel my subscription for now to HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by PMR DOC View Post
                ROME and the WIRE were still the best. I love GAME as well. True Blood use to be good, but last season was terrible and this season seems equally as bad. I will cancel my subscription for now to HBO.

Agree about Rome. Kevin McKidd and Ray Stevenson are way underrated actors.

Started watching a few episodes of Magic City and so far it's not bad. It was on right after Spartacus and was it hard to go from Rome/blood/gluts to Miami circa '50s so I put it on the backburner. Anybody else check it out?

Comment

I watched Magic City... I'd give it a 3-3.5 out of 5. Its a little slow and a bit cliche, but if you have some free time to kill, it'll do the job.

Comment

I just finished reading Book 4 and was very disappointed. Book 5 also has gotten not very good reviews and was also left open for the next sequel. The author keeps introducing new charaters and he takes paragrahs to say something that could be accomplished with a well written sentence.

Comment

I don't watch the show but this was an awesome interview with Peter Dinklage:

http://www.celebitchy.com/292684/pet...a_dwilfs_more/
                      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Oh my God... I was blown away tonight. What can they do to top this next week?

Comment

Anyone still watching? I watched the episode again and still felt surprised.

Comment

I'm still in shock!
                            www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Can't get attached to anyone in Game of Thrones..

Comment

I was worried when they closed the big doors on the banquet hall but I sure didn't see that coming!
                                T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

Comment

Working...
                                X