The Walking Dead: Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Walking Dead: Season 2

The Walking Dead season 2 starts tonight at 9:00 p.m. E.S.T. on AMC.

Ti
    Photo credit: amctv.com, 2011.
    Last edited by titanium4motion; 18 Oct 2011, 9:28 PM. Reason: Season 2 image
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Originally posted by titanium4motion View Post
    The Walking Dead season 2 starts tonight at 9:00 p.m. E.S.T. on AMC.

Ti
    Sweet!! Thanks for the info!
    Never Give Up!

Comment

Anxiously awaiting! Currently recapping the season one finale!
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

We don't get it on TV up here. I'm gonna have to wait a couple days to torrent.. I mean... uh... wait until the dvds come out next summer!
        www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

I receive AMC channel in Windsor? Weird. It'll be up 15 minutes after it airs I'm sure.
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

We have to make room for the French channels
            www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Officially grossed out. Not hungry - EVER again. Ewww

Comment

Originally posted by christopher View Post
                We don't get it on TV up here. I'm gonna have to wait a couple days to torrent.. I mean... uh... wait until the dvds come out next summer!
                Netflix streaming allows you to view the whole first season.

Comment

Netflix sucks in Canada. No cable shows whatsoever. This is often the case because of our CTRC to keep Canadian content.

Keep watching here for The Walking Dead, should appear soon. Dexter is already up!

http://www.piratenz.eu/video-hosts.php?h=29

And are you kidding me with that ending!?!?

Comment

It's getting better. There's actually stuff I want to see on Netflix now.
                    www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

It's up at demonoid.me already. Have to download it though. Normally that online streaming thing is right on ... not for this show apparently. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                        Netflix sucks in Canada. No cable shows whatsoever. This is often the case because of our CTRC to keep Canadian content.

Keep watching here for The Walking Dead, should appear soon. Dexter is already up!

http://www.piratenz.eu/video-hosts.php?h=29

And are you kidding me with that ending!?!?
                        You're right!! The CRTC sucks, in terms of rules. Pushing Canadian content is fine, but they shouldn't block everything else.

There's also www.watch-series.com for shows.
                        Never Give Up!

Comment

You can watch Season 2, Episode 1 online at amctv.com!

It's a great start to Season 2!

Comment

It was a better filmed episode than any in the previous season.

I have to try to remember the plot and character details from season one. I think I only saw three or four episodes, and some of the interactions between characters, and the characters' pasts, elude me. I need a primer or a summary from season one.
                            Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                            Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

rdf - If you've got Netflix, all of season 1 is available on Instant, and you can recap.

Comment

Working...
                              X