No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead: Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can catch the new episode Friday at 10pm, Saturday at 2am or Sunday at 8pm before the next new episode.

Comment

Thanks Scott, you can view it online also.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...e-walking-dead
      Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
      Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

GO RICK!! Could see it was headed that was in the saloon but didn't imagine it'd be over that fast! o.o
        T11 Asia A after near-fatal bike crash.. Just happy to still be here

No, I didn't loose my mind... It got scared and ran away!!

Comment

Wonder what Hershal thinks of Rick now? I had a cat named Hurshall ... Hursh for short. Fantastic creature. lol
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

I think Hershel waking up to the reality of the Walkers being dead is clear, but I'm not sure if the bar action will cause him to lose all faith towards the future or maybe he'll decide to fight for it. Can't wait to find out.
            Love this show.

Comment

I think Hershel is a expert shooter and yes he had woke up

Comment

I suspect they'll have to leave the farm soon.

Darryl & Carol? Weird ...
                Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

Yeah some weird love\hate attraction going on there. I think Daryl was or is trying hard not to care.

Comment

Daryl's too much of a "bad ass" to show sadness, Carol is too exasperated to do the same. I think she'll have a melt-down at some time before they leave the farm. I think that all the action in town will bring in the Walkers and they will be forced to run. Some of the farm family/group, most likely Maggie, will make it out and some will get caught up in a over-run within the house. But that's just a guess... I can't see them all staying there at the farm and it would be anticlimactic if we saw the others waving at them from the porch as they drove away. That's how I envision it anyway.

Comment

Me either too many walkers around they need a stockade and guard towers

Comment

I'd like to think that I have the mentality to survive a zombie invasion, but in my current state, I'm afraid I'd just be a "meal on wheels."

Comment

Everyone is using the Otis killing to make Shane out to be this evil thing (not to say he isn't unstable) when it was simply a 'do or (both) die' situation.

Ok, ok, I know.... but did he HAVE to just shoot Otis in the leg and leave him to be eaten alive? Why not have mercy and just shoot him in the head?

So, now the question: Do the 'walkers' only eat LIVE humans? Do they not eat even freshly killed fresh human flesh?
                          Reference:
                          - zombies ignored Glen/Rick when they 'smelled of death' (or smelled of zombie?), but once sensing 'life' ("death" washed away by rain), started attack
                          - there were dead, decaying humans in cars along the highway, some partially eaten, some not.
                          - they threw injured but live chickens to feed the walkers in the barn

If zombies do eat only LIVE things, and if everyone, incl. Shane knew this, then injuring Otis for bait makes sense (he would have been eaten anyway. yea, like you wouldn't have??).

Then again, if zombies don't eat anything dead, even fresh kill, that would mean that zombies would stop eating their LIVE human catch as soon as they die while being eaten? Have we seen the zombies doing that?

If there is anything left of him, it'd be cool to have Walker Otis come back to the farm.
                          Last edited by chick; 22 Feb 2012, 3:45 PM.

Comment

I thought the bloated fleshbag in the well was him, like they would have his necklace/watch/whatever to prove it.

Originally posted by chick View Post
                            Everyone is using the Otis killing to make Shane out to be this evil thing (not to say he isn't unstable) when it was simply a 'do or (both) die' situation.

Ok, ok, I know.... but did he HAVE to just shoot Otis in the leg and leave him to be eaten alive? Why not have mercy and just shoot him in the head?

So, now the question: Do the 'walkers' only eat LIVE humans? Do they not eat even freshly killed fresh human flesh?
                            Reference:
                            - zombies ignored Glen/Rick when they 'smelled of death' (or smelled of zombie?), but once sensing 'life' ("death" washed away by rain), started attack
                            - there were dead, decaying humans in cars along the highway, some partially eaten, some not.
                            - they threw injured but live chickens to feed the walkers in the barn

If zombies do eat only LIVE things, and if everyone, incl. Shane knew this, then injuring Otis for bait makes sense (he would have been eaten anyway. yea, like you wouldn't have??).

Then again, if zombies don't eat anything dead, even fresh kill, that would mean that zombies would stop eating their LIVE human catch as soon as they die while being eaten? Have we seen the zombies doing that?

If there is anything left of him, it'd be cool to have Walker Otis come back to the farm.
                            And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

Disappointed with tonight's episode. If there was a chance of Otis being seen, it was tonight ... didn't happen but wish it had.

Rick and Shane's rocky relationship was anti-climatic .. I knew Rick wouldn't leave Shane behind.

But worst of all, is there no such thing as bodily fluid transference in these walking dead episodes!?! I thought for sure that Maggie's sister was scratched in the barn-shooting episode where her mother was shot - explaining her fever and comatose state. When Rick shot those walkers 3-fold when he had a cut on his forehead already? Shane cutting his hand and wiping it on the bus, twice after a walker had rubbed their bloody saliva into it?

Bah!

Comment

I could be wrong, but I don't think that was the same place where Otis died. As for the bodily fluid thing, the way the happened to mention that those cops weren't bit and when they focused closely on the blood that Shane twice wiped on the bus, I'm wondering if maybe Shane did get injected and it just takes much longer for the Walker virus to take effect. Perhaps? Who knows aside from the writers...

Comment

Working...
                                X