The Walking Dead: Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
    Disappointed with tonight's episode. If there was a chance of Otis being seen, it was tonight ... didn't happen but wish it had.

Rick and Shane's rocky relationship was anti-climatic .. I knew Rick wouldn't leave Shane behind.

But worst of all, is there no such thing as bodily fluid transference in these walking dead episodes!?! I thought for sure that Maggie's sister was scratched in the barn-shooting episode where her mother was shot - explaining her fever and comatose state. When Rick shot those walkers 3-fold when he had a cut on his forehead already? Shane cutting his hand and wiping it on the bus, twice after a walker had rubbed their bloody saliva into it?

Bah!
    I noticed that! Shane was getting fresh zombie saliva into his hand wound, but didn't seem worried.

I thought the first episode of this second half was boring, thank goodness there's been more zombie action the last couple of episodes. I always want more zombies, and more zombie action.
    I really hope that they do leave Herschel's farm soon. And run into yet more zombies doing their zombie thing. That's my wish.

Comment

No, not Dale. He was my favorite character. Shocked me almost as much as Sophia coming out of the barn.

Comment

Shhhhh. Others haven't seen yet ... but that was a shocker to me as well.

Back in the summer, I read that one of the actors was disgruntled about Frank Darabont not being involved anymore (because AMC pours all their money into Mad Men and bitched about the expense of the special effects on TWD) and that they were going to leave. I had a feeling it was going to be .. who it was.

Damn. EXCELLENT SHOW THOUGH MAKING UP FOR LAST WEEK'S SHODDINESS!

Edit to add: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...nt-noir-284057
        Last edited by lynnifer; 5 Mar 2012, 1:08 AM.
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Wow, that was a great show. definatly made up for last week.

Hopefully the kid will be a bit more responsible now, and they need to put an end to the other guy, no point keeping him tied up.
          T11 Asia A after near-fatal bike crash.. Just happy to still be here

No, I didn't loose my mind... It got scared and ran away!!

Comment

In the comics, Dale & Andrea became an item, and while I didn't see that happening in the show, I certainly didn't expect Dale to die so soon.

Only two episodes left this season...

Comment

Starting to see 'dark Carl' that you alluded to from the graphic novel.

I think the cliffhanger will be that the group splits up.
              Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

Kid gives me the jeebies, and has from the start.
                Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
                  Kid gives me the jeebies, and has from the start.
                  It's called bad acting!

His character annoys me. I get what they're trying to do and how they're developing his transition from boyhood, but his terrible acting is not pulling it off. I wish a zombie would eat him already.

Comment

Originally posted by chick View Post
                    It's called bad acting!

His character annoys me. I get what they're trying to do and how they're developing his transition from boyhood, but his terrible acting is not pulling it off. I wish a zombie would eat him already.
                    Ditto. Plus I don't think the writer(s) have kids. No parent's gonna let a child run off like that during a zombie apocolypse. Esp. 3+ times in one day.. Unliss they're trying to make mom & dad look klike self-centered dumbasses.

Comment

What a dumb kid.

I'm losing interest in the show. That farm is like a cancer. An excuse for the show to cut down on the effects budget and have people act dramatic around each other. With 5 minutes of action. They never should have got rid of Frank Darabont.
                      www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Originally posted by christopher View Post
                        They never should have got rid of Frank Darabont.
                        Agreed.

Comment

I always think "Perfect Mommy and Daddy, why is your small child wandering the woods full of walkers?" That lil effer would be strapped to me w/ a dog leash. I did it snorkeling in Cozumel, and if I were AB instead of a liability, the zombie apocalypse would have me doing it again.

I have a theory. Zombies are like animals w/ rabies. I've thought way too hard on this subject.
                          Blog:
                          Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

I wished that walker Carl was tormenting had grabbed him and eaten him, slowly. I was so disappointed when he escaped.

When Lynnifer mentioned something shocking about the show on Fb (before I saw this ep), I thought maybe Carl was going to kill Randall.
                            Poor Dale and his flarey nostrils!

I hope there's not going to be lots more of Carl being a little shit. Ugh.

Comment

I think Carl is a whipped pup now that he realized Dale's death was on him. At least I hope so. I doubt they'll kill him off though, at least not any time soon. Every show seems to need at least one kid to reach the younger audience target.

Comment

I read on the net that this Sunday's episode is supposed to be the 'penultimate' episode as we learn something about those walkers.

#canthardlywait

Better warm up to Carl because I think he's in it for the long haul.

Comment

Working...
                                X