American Horror Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marycsm77 View Post
    Also Todd, if you have never seen, All That Jazz, 1979 directed by Bob Fosse, based on his life. Jessica Lange played a small but memorable roll as the Angel Of Death, 'Angelique'. One of my all time favorite movies.
    I'll definitely watch it when given the chance. Anything with Lange. I love watching films I've missed with good actors like Streep, Nicholson, etc.

Comment

All that Jazz is hot. How I remember catching glimpses of that from my youth!
      Holy curled toes Batman! Also, are we forgetting the Postman Always Rings Twice?
      And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
        I haven't seen it yet, but I'm hoping it's good. The commercials make me want to try it at least. FX has some good shows.
        Here's a re-cap

[hulu]CB9SefxGPejyO4y7EK_Itg[/hulu]

Comment

Reading what was written here, I thought I'd look for it online.

Loved it! You have to love when masturbation ends in tears for a man. Going to love this show in all its weirdness. lol
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post

Loved it! You have to love when masturbation ends in tears for a man. Going to love this show in all its weirdness. lol
            That's twisted right there.
            And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

.. still fostering my quiet hatred for some of the male population. Like a tender flower in a garden exposed to an extreme environment surrounded by opportunistic parasites, I must guard it and protect it so I never forget.

Kidding .. lol .. I think.

Full moon Monday, right?
              Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post

He teared up out of shame--my head was in the scene but you couldn't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by chick View Post
                  Here's a re-cap

[hulu]CB9SefxGPejyO4y7EK_Itg[/hulu]
                  Lol, I dunno about it now... I'll try the first ep, I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                    Lol, I dunno about it now... I'll try the first ep, I guess...
                    Horrible re-cap, Rus. It doesn't nearly give you any introduction to the main characters, but only the two idiots in the beginning sequence. There's main characters missings and no plot at all.

Definitely check out the first episode in its entirety before making a decision.

Considering I just watched Sream yesterday, I found the re-cap amusing, but it was tongue-in-cheek more so than giving you any information about the plot. All you know is sex and drugs appear in it. That's a given. Hehe.

Comment

OK, episode 2. Who saw it, let's have it

Constance (jessica lange) again by far the most interesting character and she sure can deliver a line.

Tate is great and sure does come in handy to the Harmon family doesn't he?

Violet is smarter then both of her parents put together.

I sure hope they develop these characters because the Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton character are well a bit flat.....

but i'm going to continue to watch

Comment

I have to wait. Site still doesn't have it up yet.

Comment

I'll continue to watch mainly for Jessica Lange. It takes a while for plot lines to tie together and right now it is scattered.
                          I'd like to see the characters evolve more and less gore until they are.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
                            I'll continue to watch mainly for Jessica Lange. It takes a while for plot lines to tie together and right now it is scattered.
                            I'd like to see the characters evolve more and less gore until they are.
                            yeah, it would be no fun at all if everything were known from the beginning, so of course it will take time to figure out what is what, that's the idea.

but it does take time to develop characters, i just hope they do it and/or get the chance to, since there are only 13 episodes slotted, we'll see.

Love Jessica Lange, she is creepily entrancing.

I'm loving Tate too. I love the way he has the wimpy shrink's balls wrapped around his little finger since the get go, far superior at the manipulation game, hehe.
                            Last edited by marycsm77; 10-13-2011, 01:47 PM.

Comment

This episode wasn't as great as the first? Will watch next week though.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
                                I have to wait. Site still doesn't have it up yet.
                                Try here Todd:

http://www.tv-links.eu/_gateway.html?data=MjA0NTU5NA==

(videobb, then play in new window) It was up 15mins after the show aired.

Comment

Working...
                                X