American Horror Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marycsm77 View Post
    so what about Violet linda? do you believe the theory that she is already dead?
    I don't know. I am too thick to even have thought of that twist until I read it somewhere.
    When she was in the car with Viviene and they were going to leave would the house have let her if she was dead?

Comment

lovin it

I love this show! one of my favorites. Very intresting and keeps you guessing the whole time! Cant wait for the next episode. I also am watching Grimm and really enjoying that one. Different but good. The two of them are so different from everything else that is on.

Oh ya, House is my number one show to watch. Love hugh laurie! I want his music CD for christmas! He is so talented!

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
        I don't know. I am too thick to even have thought of that twist until I read it somewhere.
        When she was in the car with Viviene and they were going to leave would the house have let her if she was dead?
        she didnt leave the premises. i thought about it vaguely when she hadn't been to school in two weeks but read it on line and apparently people have been thinking that for awhile. only did i think of it because...she said she hadn't been to school in two weeks, then i got thinking. Doesnt matter, what do you think of the premise? she hasnt been to school, she hasn't been seen off the premises of the house in two weeks that means, people are saying she may have died from the pills she got from the girl at school and that she is dead since then... interesting right?

Comment

Originally posted by medic1 View Post
          I love this show! one of my favorites. Very intresting and keeps you guessing the whole time! Cant wait for the next episode. I also am watching Grimm and really enjoying that one. Different but good. The two of them are so different from everything else that is on.

Oh ya, House is my number one show to watch. Love hugh laurie! I want his music CD for christmas! He is so talented!
          cool medic, glad someone else also watching to weigh in I love it too! I think todd is watching Grimm. I always loved House, loved it, but im sorry the last couple seasons i just cant get into it.

do you think violet is dead?

Comment

Love hugh laurie! I want his music CD for christmas! He is so talented!
            I don't watch house but I have it. it's good.
            An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Its very possible she is dead. The only time she has been seen out of the house was on halloween. Time will tell I guess.

The horrible creature that hides in the basement is the baby that was sewen back together by the dr. (that is my bet anyway)

I am wondering if Violet will get preggo too since Tate already impregnated the mother as the rubberman. Especially since Vivian has been taken out of the house.

Comment

Its very possible she is dead. The only time she has been seen out of the house was on halloween. Time will tell I guess.

The horrible creature that hides in the basement is the baby that was sewen back together by the dr. (that is my bet anyway)

I am wondering if Violet will get preggo too since Tate already impregnated the mother as the rubberman. Especially since Vivian has been taken out of the house.
                I agree with the Drs., sewn back together baby in the basement theory. The infantata i believe he is referred to as.

Never though about Violet getting pregnant, hmm.. wonder if they would go that far..Seeing as she is supposed to be like 15 and her mother impregnated by the same dead ghost/ her teenage daughter's lover? lol, i dont know..
                Last edited by marycsm77; 27 Nov 2011, 8:54 AM.

Comment

The daughter's a kid? Scratch my previous lecherous comments. Some things are sacred.
                  I agree with the Drs., sewn back together baby in the basement theory. The infantata i believe he is referred to as.

Never though about Violet getting pregnant, hmm.. wonder if they would go that far..Seeing as she is supposed to be like 15 and her mother impregnated by the same dead ghost as her teenage daughter's lover? lol, i dont know..
                  Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                  Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

yeah he is cute.

chad michael murray, didn't he play some brooding character in something else, i know who he is, but not from that show? i just cant remember.
                    Oh, yeah! Hot scene from One Tree Hill:

Totally naked and used basketballs to cover his parts. OMG!

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
                      Sounds right up Todd's alley, pun intended, haha buddy.
                      You still don't know me enough to know you can get away with that shit, huh?

Comment

The daughter's a kid? Scratch my previous lecherous comments. Some things are sacred.
                        yes you are just an innocent lamb remember?,lol

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
                        Oh, yeah! Hot scene from One Tree Hill:

Totally naked and used basketballs to cover his parts. OMG!
                        yes he is cute aesthetically, a bit too young for my liking, lol

Comment

You women are sneaky...knew I shouldn't have wandered in here. Trouble wit a big T me ma used to warn me.

Thanks!

Comment

You women are sneaky...knew I shouldn't have wandered in here. Trouble wit a big T me ma used to warn me.
                            i had no idea you were such a delicate flower bob. hugs to u, in case you've been damaged in anyway in this thread.

Comment

yes he is cute aesthetically, a bit too young for my liking, lol
                              Now Miss Mary......

Comment

Thanks Mary. I'm wounded, but I'll make it
                                i had no idea you were such a delicate flower bob. hugs to u, in case you've been damaged in anyway in this thread.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X