No announcement yet.

American Horror Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn being in new zealand having to WAITTTTT worst thing is when the americans start a series etc , we get it here and then find its been canned. why eve bother showing first season here. my best friend works casting LA and she says its cause they can!!! great help she is but least she warns me beforehand beforei get excited like charlies angels etc. but i love nip tuck, entourage (plays at like midnight) i love rock and roll and lynyrd skynyrd is my favorite band and i was american born, raised new zealand no rockabillies here. i write and sing and walk the beach and im boring everyone now

Comment

• Originally posted by marycsm77 View Post
      really? tell her it's not really that scary though. To me more psychological thriller.

I love the opening credits and music, i think it's awesome.
      I'm going to tell her at Thanksgiving (it's at her house) that most of the show isn't as creepy or shot like the credits. It's really a drama with horror elements added to it.

Comment

i could never watch something like this with my mother, god, 1st she would never be interested and second it would be embarrassing. I watch it with my son, cause I had him fairly young and we can listen to some of same music, speak the same language, so to speak, and so forth, there isn't the huge generational gap, you know.
        I couldn't get my mother into Nip/Tuck, so I was going to try to convince her of this. She watches enough shit anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Le Type Français View Post
          I couldn't get my mother into Nip/Tuck, so I was going to try to convince her of this. She watches enough shit anyway.
          i got my son and his ex-girlfriend totally hooked on nip/tuck, lol. They didnt even want to really watch it at first. After the first couple episodes, that was it, they were hooked

Comment

• Just caught up on this week's episode. I want to know more about Moira's character .. is she trapped there because her bones are buried in the yard with Hayden's? Why does she even speak to Constance? Why doesn't Constance's husband wander the property since he died there?

If she's moved off the property, is she able to 'move on?'

Moira had a mouthful this week! (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

It was good to get the back-story with Constance and the burn victim. I love Denis O'Hare and loved him in True Blood as the king.
            Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

• Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
              Just caught up on this week's episode. I want to know more about Moira's character .. is she trapped there because her bones are buried in the yard with Hayden's? Why does she even speak to Constance? Why doesn't Constance's husband wander the property since he died there?

If she's moved off the property, is she able to 'move on?'

Moira had a mouthful this week! (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

It was good to get the back-story with Constance and the burn victim. I love Denis O'Hare and loved him in True Blood as the king.
              Moira's body was buried there when Constance killed her. Her fate was further sealed i believe, when the gazebo was built on top of her and Hayden, so i think that is why she is supposedly tied to the house indefinitely.

Moira and Constance obviously have a dysfunctional relationship but i believe aide one another in things that need to be done to keep things running in the house, so to speak, for their own agendas. ie. what happened this past episode with the guy who wanted to buy the house.

good question about Constance's husband, who knows, maybe we will see him in future.

Comment

• Yes, Moira's body is buried in the backyard. Remember Moira telling Constance that the potential buyer was going to build a pool and her remains will be found? Constance laughed and mocked at her trust when telling her the truth. This gave Moira the incentive to exact her revenge on him for lying because she'd be trapped underneath a housing complex. Thus, Constance and Moira both got what they wanted.

Comment

Moira and Constance obviously have a dysfunctional relationship but i believe aide one another in things that need to be done to keep things running in the house, so to speak, for their own agendas. ie. what happened this past episode with the guy who wanted to buy the house.

good question about Constance's husband, who knows, maybe we will see him in future.
                  Interestingly, she killed her for the affair with her husband, and as a ghost still kept the house clean. Constance not only got revenge, but free cleaning. I wonder where that bastard is as well; it makes no sense for him not to be a ghost because he died on the property.

Comment

Interestingly, she killed her for the affair with her husband, and as a ghost still kept the house clean. Constance not only got revenge, but free cleaning. I wonder where that bastard is as well; it makes no sense for him not to be a ghost because he died on the property.
                    And maybe this is why Tate declared on the last episode, that he hates his mother (Constance), for killing who we assume to be his father.

Comment

And maybe this is why Tate declared on the last episode, that he hates his mother (Constance), for killing who we assume to be his father.
                      Good point, never thought of that. I hope there are more revealing things this week.
                      I still want to know more about the red headed twins.

Comment

• Parallels I've found in the show:

Ben's adultery / Constance's husband adultery

The original owner's madness / Tate's madness

The original owner killed several women / Tate killed several students in his high school

The unhuman baby the original owner created / The unhuman life within Vivien

Moria buried in the backyard / Hayden bured in the backyard (both are the women who committed adultery with a married man)

Vivien / Constance (while seemingly different, they're the parallels of each other, both had adulterous husbands and problems with their wombs, both have troubled teens who've fallen for one another)

Ben destroyed his family / The man with the burned face destroyed his family

The two gay men symbolize Ben and Vivien - one is a cheater, the other tried to make the home work for the both of them. The one who cheated blamed the other, same as with Ben blaming Vivien.

Adelaide has no parallel as she symbolizes innocence and none of the characters are. As much as she went into the house, Adelaide was never hurt or killed. She even told Constance she's glad she didn't die on the property knowing who Tate truly is.

Comment

The unhuman baby the original owner created / The unhuman life within Vivien
                          That it was twins were revealed this week ... something to do with the red-headed twins????
                          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

• Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                            That it was twins were revealed this week ... something to do with the red-headed twins????
                            Yes, another parallel, but I wonder if we're being mislead for a bit, or if there will be double parallels. I can't see why she'd have twins who're demons. We will have to see.

Comment

Yes, another parallel, but I wonder if we're being mislead for a bit, or if there will be double parallels. I can't see why she'd have twins who're demons. We will have to see.
                              there is a red-headed theme in this show, what it is, i don't know..

Comment

there is a red-headed theme in this show, what it is, i don't know..
                                And blue balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X