Locked up Abroad on Nat Geo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked up Abroad on Nat Geo

Anyone else watch this? IMO it's kind of disappointing. They show way too much reenactment of the stupid stuff that got the person arrested and not nearly enough details of what prison was like to deserve the name Locked up Abroad. I do like crime documentaries though and National Geographic usually has some interesting shows.

I've caught it a few times, and agree with your assessment. It's OK, but it could be better.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

I like it. THen again, I'm easily entertained.
      Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

That is exactly what we thought when we watched last season Doingtime. Too much
        reenactment. I was more interested on what their life in prsion was like.
        I thought it was not up to NG's standard, but all of the channels tha tused to be good like TLC,History are full of reality shows.
        Now even Sundance and IFC have commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
          That is exactly what we thought when we watched last season Doingtime. Too much
          reenactment. I was more interested on what their life in prsion was like.
          I thought it was not up to NG's standard, but all of the channels tha tused to be good like TLC,History are full of reality shows.
          Now even Sundance and IFC have commercials.
          Oh, I know and some shows on those and other networks I'm just burnt out on. I'll still watch the History Channel every now and then, but they need some new content. History is being made every day and I've seen enough Hitler crap to last a couple of lifetimes.

Comment

You know what show I like? Intervention and Hoarders on A&E. Every time I am feeling sorry for myself I watch one of those shows and think "whoooaaaa, those doods are way more f*cked up than me" and I feel better. lol....
            Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

I watch Lockup on MSNBC all the time. That and Deadliest Catch are my two favorite shows.

Comment

Originally posted by t8burst View Post
                I watch Lockup on MSNBC all the time. That and Deadliest Catch are my two favorite shows.
                I think I have seen every Lockup 10 times-they need some new ones.
                It is a bit addicting.
                I don't start watching it on purpose, but often MSNBC is what was on when the TV shut off.
                One of the aide's bf in prison, so try not to have it on when she is here.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
                  I think I have seen every Lockup 10 times-they need some new ones.
                  It is a bit addicting.
                  I don't start watching it on purpose, but often MSNBC is what was on when the TV shut off.
                  One of the aide's bf in prison, so try not to have it on when she is here.
                  Its only two channels over from Fox News so I see it in the guide when I start channel surfing

Comment

Originally posted by t8burst View Post
                    Its only two channels over from Fox News so I see it in the guide when I start channel surfing
                    I'm sure we knew that about each other.....

Comment

Don't forget Hard Time on the National Geographic channel and I (Almost) Got Away with It on the Discovery channel is sometimes good to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X