Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the ladies: As I predicted...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    For the ladies: As I predicted...

    Chris Brown's latest album, which debuted at #1 last week has fallen in a week's time to #92 on iTunes.

    I told you only the diehards would buy his shit and he'd fall quickly. No one wants to listen to that asshole.

    #2
    dont know a thing about it, but I guess I check it out to see what you are talking about.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by jody View Post
      dont know a thing about it, but I guess I check it out to see what you are talking about.
      Chris Brown is the singer who beat Rihanna prior to the Grammys in 2009. I believe this was his first album released after the incident, and despite debuting at #1, it has fallen rapidly due to lack of sales. I figured as much. I knew the diehards would buy it the week it was released, and then it would suffer a major fall because his image is so tarnished.

      Comment


        #4
        bummer for him.
        wonder what they do with all those Cd's that dont get bought?

        Comment


          #5
          Did you see him on Dancing With the Stars? I loved his performance but dont have much tolerance for his behavior.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by SharonD View Post
            Did you see him on Dancing With the Stars? I loved his performance but dont have much tolerance for his behavior.
            No, I actually don't watch that, though, my dad does and loves it. I do read about it a lot because it gets press.

            When I read Kirstie Alley's partner dropped her, I thought to myself, "She must have had too many thetans on her." [Scientology joke--I absolutely detest that organization.]

            Comment


              #7
              I love DWTS, (dont get the Scientology joke) but anyway you would be surprised at Kirstie, she is actually pretty good. Im not a huge fan of hers but felt awful when she was dropped on the floor.

              Then there are some younger celebs that you expect to have rhythm and dont, its fun to watch, I think you would enjoy it.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by jody View Post
                bummer for him.
                wonder what they do with all those Cd's that dont get bought?
                I assume much of them go back to the company, and they likely recycle them in some fashion. That's actually not a bad question as I'm sure there are many albums that were expected to sell well and didn't.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by SharonD View Post
                  I love DWTS, (dont get the Scientology joke) but anyway you would be surprised at Kirstie, she is actually pretty good. Im not a huge fan of hers but felt awful when she was dropped on the floor.

                  Then there are some younger celebs that you expect to have rhythm and dont, its fun to watch, I think you would enjoy it.
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thetan Read if you dare. Hehe! There's also a brilliant video on youtube from when South Park did a cartoon explaining what they believe and had a disclaimer "Yes, this is what they actually believe" because it's so batshit crazy.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    you are crazy Todd! Im gonna watch the SouthPark video and have a good laugh thinking of you...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      If you have trouble finding it, here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7EEOMbBIO8

                      The cartoon begins a bit after the guy makes a fool of himself on CNN.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Good I am glad his sales are dropping, his manager probably thought going on DWS it would give him a boost.

                        I do not understand Scientology beliefs no God, just an upper being? I know my redeemer lives.

                        There are alot of good dancers and I love to watch. One of my favorite all time sequences was when Michael Bolton sang last year Halleiluia and the beautiful dancers that accompanied with him.
                        JeAnNE L1Burst Fracture inc. 11/5/10

                        Live Well--Laugh often

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I even change stations when he comes on. Lil' punk...

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by JEAPOW View Post
                            I do not understand Scientology beliefs no God, just an upper being? I know my redeemer lives.
                            They believe in Xenu, a galactic warrior, who 12 trillion years ago, which is a time frame NO scientist claims exist, populated our planet with aliens called Thetans inside volcanoes, and somehow we are the embodiment of those aliens.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Le Type Français View Post
                              They believe in Xenu, a galactic warrior, who 12 trillion years ago, which is a time frame NO scientist claims exist, populated our planet with aliens called Thetans inside volcanoes, and somehow we are the embodiment of those aliens.
                              sounds good to me
                              "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X