Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite movie of Angelina Jolie

Gia or Changeling. I loved it.

gia or that first one she made, sitting topless in a circle of friends, something like foxfire or firefox
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Comment

Gone in sixty seconds. Small role, yes but theres somethin' 'bout hot gal with long dreads.

Sorry if i was 'posed to pick from the two you mentioned (never seen 'em).

Comment

The Changeeling for sure. Followed by The Good Sheperd, even though she wasn't the star.

Comment

The Changeling, for me. I thought she showed just the right amounts of befuddlement, concern and outrage.
          MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

LMAO! A spammer started this thread, so now I'm the OP.

Comment

I can't think of an Angelina movie I didn't like. She's really good in Salt and I hope there is a sequel. The Tourist with Johnny Depp looks good too.
              A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

I loved the humor in Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but just about anything she is in I like.

Comment

I just wish I had been born looking like her!
                  I read the book Foxfire (Firefox, now I am confused) many years ago and could not take my eyes off of her during the movie, Not for the same reason as naughty Bruce!

Comment

The one where she was in the home for the mentally self-impaired, or whatever it was - with Wynona. I don't think I've seen any others.
                    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
                      The one where she was in the home for the mentally self-impaired, or whatever it was - with Wynona. I don't think I've seen any others.
                      Girl, Interrupted.

My fave too. Idk if I already posted.
                      Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Wanted.
                        www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Pretty much any of them that she is naked in with those beautiful eyes staring at me.

Comment

I like Salt

The ending was too sudden but the movie was kool imop

Comment

Originally posted by billy jane
                              mr and mrs.smith, gia, original sin and the changling are my most favorite movies of madonna...!!!
                              Fail.

Comment

Working...
                              X