The Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Event

The first episode had me intrigued, but all the '7 years earlier' and '12 hours earlier' frustrated me.

The second episode was gold. We finally have some answers.

Looks like it's going to be a great series! I just hope they didn't give too much away in the 2nd episode!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I am totally hooked to this show now. Anyone else? Every episode is suspenseful and a lot of information!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

I'm watching it! And enjoying it too! The flipping between different times gets to me a little too. I find it confusing!

I think I've seen five episodes. It's just started here in the UK (I think maybe just the first episode has been shown on Channel 4).

I'm loving it, but I hope it doesn't end up like another Flashforward (ending abruptly).

Comment

Read about it, haven't watched it.

Comment

So it's back after the break. I heard that it's going to be cancelled after this series.

Comment

No way! Just when we're building up to find out why 'they' are here! The entire hour is exciting .. damn!

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
              No way! Just when we're building up to find out why 'they' are here! The entire hour is exciting .. damn!
              Well, my bf said he had heard it was going to be cancelled, but I'm Googling and not coming up with anything. Maybe he dreamt it!

Oh, I dunno if this is significant..?
              http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...he-event/85081
              Last edited by keps; 21 Mar 2011, 6:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X