Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST Final Season! ;)

Who else is watching!?!?

I don't want to ruin the season finale premiere that aired tonight ...

Totally suspenseful though! And they're back! All of 'em.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I watched it and it is number six.

Comment

Crapola you're right! (as you always are, lol) I forgot about the writers' strike in 2008.
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

I watched it for the first time tonight. Strangest show I've ever seen, but very intriguing.

Comment

When I first got sick a couple of years ago (complications), I decided to watch tv again and I've been engrossed since ... I watched five seasons of Lost in less than 30 days! lol Catch up - this is our virtual water cooler! LOL

Comment

Watched it. I like lost.

Comment

I tried to watch the first season when it started but if I remember right it had alot of repeats and when I would turn it on "i'd be like I seen this one already and where are the new episodes" it sucked so I lost interest and never watched again. Now that I think of it I don't watch any network shows except for sports and late night programming.
              A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Cool how they showed, how someone with a spinal cord injury gets off a plane.

Comment

Noticed that. But the old clunker of a chair and no cushion? lol

Does anyone else think Evangeline Lily had a nose job? It had a 'peter pan' quality to it ... or maybe a more 'pointed' Michael Jackson, come to think of it.

Don't get me wrong - she's a beautiful gal (and brilliantly Canadian!)

Comment

I loved how 'Dr Jack Shepard' told the para 'John Locke' that nothing was irreversible and handed him his spinal surgeon contact card in the airport ... wonder where that's going?

There's two lives going on ... one on the island ... one arriving back at the airport!?

Comment

I started watching last year! Quickly renewed my subscription so that I could watch number five before the premiere. And of course I'm always right! : p

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                        I loved how 'Dr Jack Shepard' told the para 'John Locke' that nothing was irreversible and handed him his spinal surgeon contact card in the airport ... wonder where that's going?

There's two lives going on ... one on the island ... one arriving back at the airport!?
                        I liked that too.

I've always thought that if the writers on some popular show gave one of their well liked characters this disability and demonstrated some of the daily challenges it would at least help with public attitudes.

Comment

I'm a fan too, one of the only shows that I work my schedule around.

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                            Noticed that. But the old clunker of a chair and no cushion? lol

Does anyone else think Evangeline Lily had a nose job? It had a 'peter pan' quality to it ... or maybe a more 'pointed' Michael Jackson, come to think of it.

Don't get me wrong - she's a beautiful gal (and brilliantly Canadian!)
                            before she was on lost she did those phone dating commercials on tv that they play up here in canada, and her nose looks the same to me lol and she grew up in a city just north of me two
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mingo View Post
                              I've always thought that if the writers on some popular show gave one of their well liked characters this disability and demonstrated some of the daily challenges it would at least help with public attitudes.
                              So did you like this week's episode then because it did exactly that!

The only things wrong were the clunky wheelchair and nothing on b/b/s issues.

Other than that, they touched upon his constantly breaking down van, handicapped parking, working with paralysis, relationship with fiance and falling out of his chair ... I'd say that did that episode quite well!

Comment

Working...
                              X