The Grammys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wtf View Post
    I watched most of the Grammys, I love Beyonce and Lady Gaga. I missed Pinks performance but heard she showed her butthole when she was was twirling around. I'm not a fan of LiL Wayne (don't know one song) but I loved his perfomance with Eminimen and Drake.
    Pink's performance was simply stunning and beautiful. I don't even listen to her music and that's my take on her performance. However, she may have wanted to cover up a bit more if she wanted her performance to be more talked about than her private parts.

Comment

I'm sorry, but Stevie was off key.
      An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkPals View Post
        I missed that part, Van. Sounds like it's a good thing, huh?
        That drove me from the channel. Pink's performance was the highlight.

Comment

Originally posted by feisty View Post
          I'm sorry, but Stevie was off key.
          Stevie seemed distracted by Taylor.

Comment

Having friends who are gospel singers and sing in huge venues in front of 25,000 people, I can attest to the fact that lots of factors play into whether one can hear themself singing or not. Things like acoustics, background noise, audience noise, speaker malfunctions, etc. play into whether a person singing can hear themself or not. I have sung solos in church before and can also say that if you are having trouble hearing yourself then your pitch will be in places that it should never go...lol.

So...I'm thinking that MAY be what happened in the Taylor/Stevie segment...both are good singers, no doubt...but the mix was a bit shaky. Which indeed could have been the mixers fault too... But to not sing together regularly, it still was a treat to see both of them singing together.

Todd...no offense taken...like I said, different strokes for different folks...I know Lady GaGa is one of your favorites... Taylor is one of mine... And there is room for everyone!

Take care!

Teena

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
              Stevie seemed distracted by Taylor.
              She wanted Taylor to just STFU. One of the most iconic voices was being horribly drowned out by a drunkin' karaoke night voice. I left the room, I couldn't even watch that disaster of a duet attept.

I only caught parts of the awards but I watched Gaga perform in hopes that her hermie parts would fall out. It would've been awesome! haha, just joshin' Todd.

Comment

I missed the show and Now everyone just made me burn my Taylor Swift albums Cd's gosh I was her biggest fan Not !

Pink is a excellent artist you never know what to expect from her

I do like Lady Ga Ga she is definitely a creative person lately i've been listening to quite a few of her great hits and I like her grooves .

Mua ma mam ma my typin stinks typin steeenks

Comment

Crip hip. Prince is back...apparently blind

Comment

Working...
                  X